Info + teaser

Eclipse
Shorter than sun, about up to his chest maybe a little smaller. Has a sweet tooth. Needs constant attention. Mega bottom and gay. He/them

Sun
Tall, flirty man, with the love for teasing. Likes baking, and cooking. Dom and gay. He/them

Moon
Same hight as sun, helps him with cooking. Gay and ace. She/them

Lunar
Still fun-sized, bi, they/them, little brother to sun, moon. Older brother to Earth. Likes bloodmoon.

Earth
Baby sister, small, a literal baby. She/her

Bloodmoon
He/they, same height as lunar, has a crush on lunar, not that bloodlust, possesive, obsessive. Not the twins from sams.

Killcode
Moons fiance (NOT SAMS RELATED), solars older brother, he/him/they/it. Bisexual, into woman more. His tall lanky ass self as usual, just less claws and more hands then anything. A fine gentleman.

Solar
Killcodes younger brother,

(Yes. I know I said moon is killcodes Fiance. But this isn't entirely related to the sun and moon show. It's my own au where I can mix up people to be things like killcode and solar being siblings. While Moon and killcode are engaged. And yes, I made earth a baby. And yes, I'm shipping people that most don't like. If you ront like this book then kindly leave.)

I'm glad I'm doing this revamp to the story because now I can add both a teaser for everyone to read while I work on the story board for this series and my other books, but now I can let yall have something to do cuz I keep procrastinating on my work here.

----------------------------------------------------

A gift for you horny people: Eclipse watched as sun climbed on top of him, a gentle hand on his cheek from the taller bot as they exchanged loving looks. The room was filled with gentle wet sounds and claps. Both of them having to be exchanging themselves to one another. Their love for eachother only growing as they kept going in the heat of the moment. Eclipse couldn't help but love every second of this.