A Servants True Purpose

Lancelot had always thought he was made to be a servant. Hell, his name even meant servant, but he was a very valuable servant, the queen's personal servant - “Lancelot!” The queen's voice echoed through the corridor “Yes, my queen?” Lancelot responded in a questioning tone, although he knew exactly what she wanted. Every night at exactly 8:00pm Y/N took a bath, Lancelot knew her whole schedule, he was obsessed with the queen- he didn't care if he would never have a chance with her, he just loved her. “Get my bath started, would you?” Y/N walked away, going to the bathroom and waiting, Lancelot followed closely behind her “Of course, my queen..” Lancelot turned on the water and smiled at the queen “One of the royal gardener's had found a beautiful rose for you this morning, she wanted to give this to you” He pulled out a beautiful white rose from his waistband, handing it to her softly “It's thorns have been cut off, don't worry” He turned off the tap “There you are my queen, nice and warm for you” He started for the door “Wait-!” Y/N objected to him leaving so soon “I don't feel safe without someone accompanying me currently” Lancelot turned around, knowing she's never felt unsafe in her baths “Is there something wrong my queen?” Lancelot nervously asked, not wanting to defy her nor witness her naked without her actually meaning anything “Yes everything is alright, I would just like some company that's all” Y/N lied, she wanted more than company “Yes, my queen.” Lancelot sat by the tub, making sure he didn't look at the queen's naked body. Y/N lifted his chin to look at her “Don't be shy” She said in a seductive tone “W-What? My queen I can't-” His sentence broken by a kiss “Call me Y/N” He stared into her eyes “Yes, my- I mean Y/N” She giggled “Get in here with me.” She said in a strong voice “Yes, Y/N” He took his clothes off… Lancelot finally gotten what he's wanted for years! If only she touched him.. Y/N smiled, pulling Lancelot onto her, his phallus pressing on her tightness “Ah! My- uh Y/N” His cock throbbed and twitched waiting to be inside her “Please Y/N” Y/N positioned Lancelot’s phallus at her entrance “Mh.. Go ahead.. you can fuck me…” Y/N teased Lancelot “Y/N I- Yes…” Lancelot slowly pushed himself in, whimpering at the feeling of her tight flesh wrapping around him “Can I p-please feel your breasts…” He begs her as he thrusts into her softly “You may..” She gladly obliged as he softly squeezed and sucked on YN's breasts “Mh.. You taste so good..” He says in between breaths “I think I'm gonna cum soon” His thrusts became erratic and needy as he cums. He pulls out, shocked at what he's just done “I- I'm so sorry my queen!” “It's fine. I needed that” She smirks.