Ch.1 the beginning

It was like fate. One meeting with a person could change your life for the better or the worse.
Just a normal day, waking up as a teenage girl, who hadn't even gotten her period yet. Or so I thought. "I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO." I say to myself as I find myself having my period for the first time. As I panicked in the stall, I heard someone walk in to the restroom. "Are you okay?" It was the new girl in my grade. Brenda miller. She had joined not to long ago with her twin brother David Miller. "Do you maybe- have a pad I could borrow?" I say nervously. "Of course! Here you go!" She slides the pad under the stall door. "Thank you." I say. "No problem!" She says back. I come out of the stall. "I'm Brenda by the way." She says to me. "Nice to meet you Brenda. My name is Pamela, but some people call me Pam." "Well nice to meet you pamela." No one had ever been nice to me like she was. Her voice made my heart skip a beat. After that we just kinda stuck to each other like glue, kinda like pb and js. You get the idea. I wouldn't have it any other way. We would have sleepovers, and Brenda would give me makeovers. Sometimes I wondered if things could be different between us. I thought about telling her many times, but I thought maybe it would ruin our relationship. But there's way more to the story than that.