Immunoassay

What Is An Immunoassay Technique?

Immunoassays are bioanalytical strategies that utilize antigen-antibody reactions to identify specific molecules with high specificity and sensitivity. Immunoassay analyzer test is widely applied in the detection and analysis of various antigens, antibodies, and enzymes which plays a vital role in clinical diagnosis and significantly improves the efficiency of diagnosing and managing the health condition of the patient.

Daan Gene's immunological diagnostic platform has developed the COVID-19 rapid test kit and chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer to advance the diagnosis process. Our COVID-19 rapid-test kit uses colloidal gold and FIA technology, presenting diagnostic results in 15 minutes with high sensitivity and specificity. Daan Gene's fully automatic immunoassay analyzer machine can test speed up to 120 samples per hour and advances the diagnostic effort.

What Does An Immunoassay Test For?

Immunoassays are widely used in different bioanalytical settings, such as laboratory medicine analysis, clinical diagnostics, and research to secure the health of humans and animals. With the merits of high efficiency, accuracy, and specificity, immunoassay testing has greatly shortened the diagnostic period of diseases thereby improving doctors' capability in managing patient treatment. also play an important role in life science research, which are used in detecting various antibodies, proteins, and enzymes. In addition, can also be applied in environmental monitoring and food safety testing.

What Is The Basic Principle Of ?

Immunoassays are based on a biochemical method to detect the unknown analytes by observing specific antigen-antibody reactions. Immunoassays utilize many different labels to allow the discovery of antibodies and antigens. The labels are usually conjugated and chemical-linked to the target antibodies and antigens and could be divided into several types according to various methods, which include: Fluoroimmunoassay (FIA), Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA), Colloidal Gold Immunochromatograohic Assay, Immunohistochemistry (IHC) and etc.

For more information about , please feel free to contact us!