PROLOUGE

⚠️WARNING⚠️

- Cursing
- Bitchy person
- Offensive insults
- Minor mood swings
- Death
- Many Timeskips
- Fast paced

3rd/2nd Pov

It was raining, clouds are so dark that it resembles the night, raindrops harshly splashes to the ground.

A girl standing towards a desk, her head facing the ground in shame, infront of her is someone shamelessly scolding her, saying many berating insults.

The girl could only hang her head low while she becomes more humiliated as the insults continue to grow more scornful and offensive.

"Look, (Y/n), you need to do better, if this continues you might get kicked out of the school, you're failing all of your classes, not just one or two but all of them." The voice of the person who keeps berating her said.

"But Miss Erine! I'm doing my best-" The girl, (Y/n), pleaded only to be cut off.

"And your best isn't good enough, if your grades do not improve then you will be expelled. This prestigious school does not need someone who isn't good enough. You may leave." Erine said with no remorse and focuses on the paperwork on her desk.

"But Mis-"

"I said you may leave" Erine cut off (Y/n) as she glared at her with irritation.

(Y/n) couldn't say anything back and left the room without saying a word.

As soon she closed the door behind her, she immediately darted outside the school.

She headed towards a well, that well is very famous around the school, the reason why it's famous is very simple, because that well is where you can shout your problems, where you can take out anger, and where you can cry ugly to make yourself feel a bit better.

(Y/n) stares down at the well as she watches it be filled up with rain, and becomes overflowing.

She stared, and stared, and stared, and stared, until....

"AUGH!! FUCK IT!! MOTHERFUCKER!!! FUCKING BITCH!! FUCK YOU ERINE!! YOU WHORE!! YOU LOWLIFE WHO FUCKS HER BOSS JUST TO GET A PROMOTION!! FUCK YOU AND YOUR CORRUPT FAMILY!! I HOPE YOU GET SQUASED BY A BUILDING YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING, ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY BITCH WHO DOESEN'T EVEN KNOW THE SQUARE ROOT OF 36!!" (Y/n) snapped and screamed everything she wanted to say on top of her lungs.

Once (Y/n) was done shouting, she fell backwards and landed on her ass as she almost run out of breath, her throat started hurt yet she couldn't care less.

After that eventful scene, she laid her back on the ground, her face facing the dark cloudy sky as the raindrops harshly splash on her face.

"My grades isn't that bad, I'm not even failing...." (Y/n) complained putting her hands on the back of her head.

"All of my grades in each subject are above 90! What does she by failing when my grades are good! And even my general average can be considered more than just passable! It's 93! My general average is 93!" She complained again but more loudly.

After complaining, (Y/n) stayed silent for a very long time.

3 Hours Later...

The rain already stopped, no more raindrops falling on the ground, the once dark cloudy sky is now change to a breathtaking sight, the sky has now become vibrant with the shades of red, orange, yellow and pink. It became a beautiful sunset.