PROLOGUE

10 year old Andro was dragged Away from her father by a tall soldier. She was screaming for help, like everyone else.

She tried to run away from the soldier. She stepped on his foot hoping he would let her go, but the man still held her tight, now maybe a little more painfully. Andro felt so scared and she was in pain as her wristh was tattoed a few minutes ago . She was crying, screaming, kicking her feet and then she felt it for the first time. Her whole body started to burn. Now she was crying even more. It felt like she was on...fire. "Was zur Hölle ist los" (what the hell Is happening). Screamed the soldier, who had now let go of her, with his arm now on fire.
His screams got the attention of other people, not many but enought for him  to notice. She just stood there confused about what happened.

After some time, it couldn't be more than a few minutes, 5 soldiers came. One took care of the man that was on fire. Other two held her shoulders forcing her to come with them. The other two just walked with them with guns ready in their hands. She wasn't paying attention to where they were going as she was still in shock.

The next thing she remembers is walking in to a room. She just stood there, her head facing the floor and then the little girl heard the voice.
"Liebes Kind, setz dich." (dear child, sit down). She looked up and then she noticed a man sitting in front of her, she didnt see him when they walked in. She sat down like she was told to do. "Ich habe gehört, was vor den Toren passiert ist. Was kannst du mir dazu saugen?" (I heard about what happened by the gates. What can you tell me about it?). He spoke calmly. " Nichts, Herr. Ich habe keine Ahnung, was passiert ist." (Nothing, sir. I have no idea what happened). She spoke back. This was the firt time she spoke in hours if we dont count the screaming. "Wissen Sie wirklich nicht, was passiert ist? Das ist seltsam. Für mich fühlte es such an, als hätte man ein Feuer angezündet, ohne Feuerzeug." ( You really dont know what happened? Thats strange. To me it looked like you lit a fire without a lighter.) He said slowly while not taking his eyes off of her Once. "Ernsthaft! Das verspreche ich." (Seriously! I promise.)
Andro said back while playing with the hem of her skirt. "Keine Sorge. Ich Werder dafür sorgen, dass du es verstehst. Vielleicht könnten wir ihre Fähingkeiten verbessern. Was Sagen Sie?"(No worries. I'll make sure you understand. Maybe we could improve your skills. What do you say?). He said with a mysterious smirk.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi! Neither English nor German are my first languages. So, sorry for any potential mistakes.

I dont really know what to think about this so please let me know what YOU think.

THANK YOU, HAVE A NICE DAY!