How do I contest in The Ongoing Story Award 2015?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE CONTEST IS FINISHED AND...

THEY COULD CARE LESS 

BY: @Potter-Duo

WON THE ONGOING STORY AWARD!!!

PLEASE VOTE AND READ THEIR WONDERFUL STORY!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have I come to the right place?

Hello, I think so! Because if you want to compete in a contest for ongoing stories, you've come to the right place! Welcome to The Ongoing Story Award 2015! The only thing you need to do to attend this contest is to tag #TOSA2015 in your story. You have then automatically entered the contest. All the categories are allowed! The last day you can submit your story for the competition is 1th July 2015.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are there any rules or something?

Yes there are! Here comes the four easy-peasy rules!

~You can only tag ONE of your stories. If you have tagged more than one story, you are disqualified.

~Your story must be in English.

~Your story must of course be an ongoing story.

~You can't submit your story after 1th July 2015

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The TOSA what?

The TOSA Team (The Ongoing Story Award Team) there are 20 judges who read your books and give it a rating from 1 to 10. Then, as the jury chooses a favorite from all the books, all the judges read each other's favorite and select the winner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well what do I win?

You win the title as the 'Best Ongoing Story Writer' on Wattpad 2015. You will also get a ''sticker'' that you can put on your book (Winner Of The Ongoing Story Award 2015!) You will also get a secret gift from the TOSA team!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah, wait dude! I have a tons of questions for ya!!!

If you have any questions, please write them below. Thank you for participating in the competition :)

Good Luck!!!

//TOSA Team 2015