Febreeze the smell eliminator

Peter griffins hairy chin follicles was drenched in sweat that had accumulated from his diet of baconators he absorbed into his esophagus at Wendy's while peta engulfed a baconator one by one the people of Wendy's vomited up their meals on their plates and threw them at petas ballsack chin making him pay for what he had done.

Peta had never felt more low in his life

He just wanted to be loved peta knew love was the answer to everything in this world of hatred. if someone could give you a dime for every time peta had dreamed of fucking nikocado avocado on his YouTube channel in front of his fans we'd be here all day. Because peta lives for that shit. Peta wanted to get sweated on.

That's what he told to the manager at Wendy's after they put feces in his baconator sauce.

The manager told peta "hey peta lll ride your 1 inch pinch like the sun and fun lagoon lazy river in fortnite battle royale which fullfil PETAs ambitions aspirations and ultimate life goal to be sweated on.

Peta got excited after the manager whispered I. His ears and said I am nikocado avocado and sweated from his ballsack chin too.

So Peta bought fortnite and turned it on thinking of the nickka riding his moped around Walmart calling peta Siri and getting angry at him because it's water weight. PETAs dick was throbbing larger than ever before petas dick was 420 feet long. he was groping it as he claimed the fortnite battle pass.

But nothing made PETAs dick shrivel up more than when he saw the fortnite item shop. Nikocado avocado wasnt naked in the item shop. What a waste of 6969 v bucks what the fuck else could a man ever want than niks naked hairy cheeks flapping free in the wind. what a waste of this thing we call life. Niks's skin was mocking him and laughing at him applauding him for ballsack PETAs commitment to persevere with his life goal to be fucked by nik even with the shittiest diet on the planet.

PETAs hair on his ballsack chin knew it was a trap as they raised higher he got an idea. He was going to jerk off the whole Wendy's menu in one sitting then package his sperm and deliver it to nik so that mr avocado would fuck him and never make such a shitty SOB joke again.

But peta was too late as fast as his arteries were blocked nik spread his ass on camera and joined the fortnite lobby to spray the febreeze.

But peta creamed all over his monitor and didn't use charmon ultra soft which made his room reek of pubes covered in slurpy cum juice from fortnite.

One week later...

Nik got ready for the quicker picker upper when he saw the fedex guy rubbing some of PETAs packaged semen on his dick in the van parked outside his driveway. Nikka put on his ice spice outfit and went outside to rizz up the fedex worker.

They both winded up drinking the whole bottle.

Later that night.....

Peta was grittying outside mr avocados house as he looked in the window he saw nick was filming for his daily onlyfans viewers. Peta knew his smelly dick chin wanted in on some of the action.

Peta went in niks basement and went directly underneath where niks ass was spread like butter on cinnamon toast he thrusted his pistol in the floor above and nik felt it but wasn't impressed.

Nik derived more pleasure talking to chat and feeling the buttplug go deeper with each of his jumps to his micky mouse pillow.

But then peta used the rift edge fortnite pickaxe and shot his dick up so high it broke the floor and niks naked body fell on PETAs face. Peta had never gained so much more pleasure from looking at a moist rotten hairy asshole before. Nik liked the position and the viewers couldn't see them anymore so nik being as horny as a prepubescent teen rode peta 69 style

Listen man everything from this point onward I've only heard speculations about

I heard the viewers were so turned on by even the sounds that they all by midnight were waiting outside nikocado a apartment ready for some avocado to be spread on their dicks.

Stranger who thinks they're entitled to be a shitty person: But hey that's just nik being gay

Real man who realizes how nik is the manifestation of the beauty of mankind: I know son I know
But nik has in his heart what no other human has

PETAs sweaty semen.

Even to get a lick I would give my whole rent.