3

Y/n
She read my diary loudly which made me angry on that girl but I control myself. She was read all my thoughts.

Girl: Look, what the hell this nerd written in her diary, She have a crush on Jungkook. Hahaha this is very funny.

she also read about that what I feel for jungkook all people after listening all my thoughts laughing at me. Then suddenly someone come my back side and said...

??: How dare you to written this type of things.

I turned around and saw that he was talking to me, he was looking very mad.....

Jk: You don't have rights to written it about me, it makes me feel that you're a girl who chase boy with handsome face and money, without looking yourself in the mirror.

His word broke my heart into millions pieces.

Jk: You're so ugly girl I don't want any girl like you in my Life.

That time I am controlling myself not to cry in front of many peoples.
I went from there to washroom and I was crying badly in the washroom.
Then I am said to myself..

Me: Don't worry, I'll not show you my this ugly face, you don't like it nah. Okay then.

Then I am comeback from there after washing my face and adjust my hair.
I went to give my last exam for my graduation. After that I went to my house and pick my phone for to talk to my dad....

Y/n: Hello dad! how are you and mom?

Mr Choi: we are fine my candy how are you?

Y/n: Not fine.

Mr Choi: what happened y/n are you okay. Today was your last day in your college. Is your exam was bad?

Y/n: No nothing happened, I just miss you, so I want to be with you.

Mr Choi: okay after your graduation I'll bring you here okay bye candy I have to go.

Y/n: Bye dad, take care.

After talk to my dad I feel very calm and I went to take shower after taking shower I just thinking about jungkook he rejected me because of my face I went in front of mirror and saw my face I pick a pot from the table and break the mirror into millions pieces I just hate my face.

A/n
After 2 months later
It was her graduation day but she was not want to go to take her graduation certificate so the college send her graduation certificate to her house.
She topped the university but she does not want to celebrate.

Y/n
I was sat on my couch and suddenly my the main door bell rings I was not want to order someone to open the door I just went and open the door and saw my father standing there after see him I felt very happy and I just went and hug him and said...

Y/n:Dad I miss you so much.

Mr Choi: I miss you too my candy.

Y/n: Dad come inside.

Mr Choi: Okay.

Y/n: I think you come here for some reason??

Mr Choi: And the reason is you. You topped the university and I was said to you after your graduation I'll bring you from here.

Y/n: Really??

Mr Choi: Yes pack your staff and our flight is tomorrow 5 am.

Y/n: Okay dad love u.

Mr Choi: Love you too my candy.

A/n
Y/n packed all her staff and sleep peacefully.
Next morning
She wake up and get ready to go in a new country where her mother and father live. She went downstairs and saw her father already waiting her.

Mr Choi: let's go candy our flight will be come in 30 minutes.

y/n: okay dad let's go.

They left in a car for airport, she was feeling very happy because after that day she doesn't want to live here with that heavy heart which was broken badly.
A

fter some time at the airport she saw a man standing there in black outfit, and he look someone familiar.

Y/nI saw jimin at the airport I just saw him and then ignore him because I don't want to talk to him and other students of the college but suddenly he waved his hand at my side firstly I ignored it then he came near me and said

Y/n
I saw jimin at the airport I just saw him and then ignore him because I don't want to talk to him and other students of the college but suddenly he waved his hand at my side firstly I ignored it then he came near me and said....

Please vote this chapter 👇and read what he said to her