"Hanging" on

The planet Gunsmoke..a planet that you wouldn't call a home of paradise, the harsh two raging suns basically cooking any living thing in the outside of there skin into the inside of the unfortunately survivor like a oven, deadly creatures lay within the scorching sands as it waits for prey to fall into its sharp jaws, tasting the air as it waits for a unfortunate human while the creatures above are ruthless, killing anything in its sights if a person isn't careful..

..This planet was never supposed to be home, it wasn't even habitable for humans to survive, but thankfully since the beginning of our arrival we slowly adapt to the changed and began to somewhat survive this hell..while some people are lucky living in a highest society with free water and food without raising a single hand to work with and never struggle in their lives, while the rest basically struggle to get the cleanest water or a proper place to rest, working day and night as they try to collect any scraps they can collect..the worst part is that some people turn to crimes as a easy way to live or fill their sadistic hearts. Infamous gangs filled the desert as they try to take any weak towns resources that they can grab...it's a one way rule in the lowest part of Gunsmoke social status, the term 'survival of the fittest' comes in...which you honestly have every right to say fuck you to this damn planet!

The damn suns are like a microwave, you are low on your rations, and you think the water you carried already evaporated in your metal canteen!

"What a great start.." you mumbled sarcastically to yourself, as you can see..you didn't have the luckiest days, you see... You woke up to a flock of scavenger birds almost eating all your rations and as you finally shoo them away, the damn sand filled wind blew away the tent that you managed to buy with the last amount of money that is under your name! So you were basically forced into moving on foot continuously until you found either a abandon house or a nearby friendly town, which can be a huge 50/50, landing either on heads or tails and your luck is running out. You swore you can hear the clock ticking as your bag drains. you just have a single block meal and a single drop of water left in your canteen, nothing in your sights were nothing but pure sand..you swore at this point, your being driven insane by the scorching dessert..

It's been two days..two days as you walked through the endless dessert, you left your home at a young age of seventeen and was forced to survive in the worst planet to ever exist..you were consider lucky enough to have lived this long through but when reaching your 20's the never ending heat and the constant dangers lay within and above the sandy desert only increases..you couldn't help but- wait..what was that sound? Is almost sound like chains? It was faint but you can still- WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE HANGING UPSIDE DOWN?!

You blink a couple of times to clear your vision, thinking to yourself "no way this is real.." but indeed, the sight in front of you is real..three people hanging upside down by chains, this kinda grab your curiosity. As you walked down the sandy desert. You also hear another group of people..

"Roberto!" A girl voice was heard within the desert, a bit loud but still having a calm tone, "That'd be the aftermath.." another voice was heard, but held a mature and experienced tone.

You turned your head face to the two people, caught off guard, as they noticed you..The girl with the blue beanie seemingly surprised but let out a sigh of relief "Thank goodness..Another person!" The girl said, a soft smile on her lips as she greeted you.

"..That's not a thing people normally say around here.." you thought to yourself but as you took a closer look, you noticed that they don't seemed to be from around here, "You shouldn't be thankful that there is another person in this desert, especially at first sight!" You yelled to the two, walking up to them but placing a safe distance between you and the two, although they don't look dangerous you shouldn't take your chances. Your eyes stared at the two strangers with caution.

"Ah is that so." The blue beanie girl said, nervousness laced in her voice..Oh they're totally not from around here.

"Were you the one who did that?.." The older man asked, mentioning to the three hanging corpses. You raised your head a little just to stare at the towering old man before shaking your head "If I did, I probably wouldn't came up to y'all." "I figured, then by the looks of it, it seemed to be the work of Bad Lad Gangs." The older man replied, breaking his gaze towards you and to the sight in front of him, his voice monotoned as he seemed to be used to the sight in front of him..his deep tone sounded as if he wished to be at home then do this. Which you don't blame him, he seemed to be at the age for retirement.

"They did a number on this Corpse." The man said to the both of you, you seemed to agree as you looked over to the girl with the blue beanie walking to the red jacket corpse, a sigh left your lips as you just watch from a safe distance, but your eyes caught movement, almost sure that you saw the mechanical prosthetic arm that was on the corpse body move, the girl even seemed to have saw it moved before it went limp, slowly reaching out and grabbed it, but as she did, it falled off as she let out a surprised scream as she ran to the both of y'all, the scavenger birds flying towards us as you covered your face with your arms, eyes widened with surprised as a laugh cracked through the air, the supposedly corpse was laughing, slowly turning as his face seemed to shadowed as his glasses reflected off the sun, giving the laughing manic a threatening look..

What the fuck?..