BAB 1

Late at night, a Rolls-Royce stopped at the entrance of the most luxurious private hospital in Chicago.

A bodyguard quickly stepped forward and opened the car door, and a distinguished and handsome man got out.

"President Gonzales. Madam has given birth, and it's a baby boy," the hospital director personally greeted him, eagerly sharing the good news with a nod and bow.

Unexpectedly, Nelson Gonzales' cold face did not show the joy of becoming a father for the first time, but instead revealed a hint of mockery. "Once she gives birth, she can leave!"

He walked inside, and the hospital director hurriedly followed, trembling with fear.

From the sound of it, could it be that the baby is not his?

No way!

In the delivery room, the timid woman, like a frightened rabbit, dared to risk her life and cuckold Nelson?

The elevator stopped on the twelfth floor.

Nelson took the documents from his secretary's hand, coldly scanning the crowd with a glance, motioning for them to stop, and pushing the door into the room himself.

Florence Elizabeth, who was playing with the baby, heard the commotion and looked over. Her face immediately blushed with shyness.

"Nelson, did you come to see me and the baby? I thought you were busy with work and would come in a few days. By the way, this is our son."

Nelson interrupted her with no emotion, "He is your son, not mine."

"Nelson, what do you mean?" Florence asked, biting her lip in confusion, her beautiful eyes welling up with tears.

Nelson turned a blind eye, "What I mean is that I don't care about this child. If it wasn't for grandfather backing you up, "I would have never let this baby live a long time ago."

Florence's face instantly turned pale.

She looked at Nelson with a hint of fear, "But... he's really cute. Just look at him, okay? You'll like him once you see him."

She knew he didn't like her, despised her humble background, but this was their baby, it's the proof of their intimacy!

With a hint of anticipation, she carefully held the baby and wanted to show him off like a treasure.

Nelson was extremely annoyed, "I can look at him a hundred or a thousand times, and I still won't like this thing! How did he come about; don't you know? Only a country girl like you, who came out of the mountains, would dare to set me up, so filthy, so despicable, so shameless! You make me sick! Get out of here!"

He pushed them away in dislike, and Florence bumped into the head of the bed. The baby in her arms woke up and started crying incessantly.

"Baby, be good... Baby, don't cry... Mommy is here..."

She was in a hurry to coax him, but the little guy didn't listen to and continued to cry loudly, quickly running out of breath.

Nelson became even more annoyed and instead of feeling sorry, he scolded in a low voice, "So noisy! If you can't coax him in one minute, I'll throw him downstairs!"

"No!" Florence was frightened, tears streaming down her face.

Trembling, she begged Nelson, "I'll coax him right away! Please don't throw him down!"

The baby is still so young, just arrived in this world. She must protect him!

Florence didn't care about anything at this moment and quickly untied her loose nightgown.

Seeing this, Nelson's anger flared up, "Florence! It's already at this time and you're still trying to seduce me! Will you die if you don't have a man?"

"No!" Florence pursed her lips, turned to Vivian, and began to feed the baby. "I'm just coaxing the baby."

The baby stopped crying once he had something to eat, and she breathed a sigh of relief, glancing at Nelson from the corner of her eye.

However, when she saw him turn his back and not even look at her, her eyes couldn't help but dim.

He despised her, despised everything about her, and didn't even want to look at her body.

In these three years, the only time he touched her was that night he was set up.

The room fell silent, with an indescribable ambiguity and oppression in the air.

Nelson clearly didn't look at her anymore, but the outline of her beautiful figure kept floating in front of his eyes.

His Adam's apple rolled, not wanting to stay here for a moment longer, he slammed the documents in his hand onto her and vented, "Sign your name!"

"This is..." Florence's pupils contracted, and she saw the words of a divorce agreement.

"You want to divorce me?" her tender voice choked, "Why? Do we have to divorce? Can't we just stay together?"

Nelson just wanted a quick resolution, and his words became harsher with each sentence.

"I advise you to sign now, so you can still get some money. If you provoke me, you won't get anything!"

"With one billion, someone like you who came from the mountains can live a carefree life. Don't be ungrateful!"

"Florence, I have no patience. Count to ten, you better sign it, or I'll take your baby away!"

After he finished speaking, he clapped his hands, and a row of tall and powerful bodyguards rushed in from outside, standing with their hands behind their backs, waiting for orders.

If he gave the command, they would rush over and snatch her baby away.

Nelson wasn't joking; he could do such a thing!

Because he doesn't love her, he won't have any pity for her!

Because he doesn't love her, he will use her most cherished baby to threaten her!

Florence closed her eyes, too angry to say a word.

She thought that three years would warm his heart, but his heart is like a stone!

Even if she had a baby for him, so what? He could even maliciously say things like throwing the baby down the stairs!

===========

Continued
================