➽Chapter 49(Last)

"I love you

"I love you." Meher whispered in his ear causing Samay to freeze in his place. He whispered back to her, "Sach?"

Meher parted from the hug and nodded, "Pakka wala." Samay grinned at her, a smile which could forever influence hers as he lifted her and spun her around causing the crowd to go wild.

Meher, when back on her feet, leaned into Samay, a peaceful smile on her face. The crowd finally lost it as Samay kissed Meher's forehead, tightly wrapping her in a hug.

Jason smiled looking at the two and thanked God that the two idiots finally their feelings for each other. "Now that the love birds have been reunited let us all enjoy the night.Kyle said to the crowd to which he received thousands of cheers. 

Here Meher smiled proudly at Samay as he continued his next song while gazing at her. Her dummy finally succeeded in his dream. Samay Chauhan was afterall a star always meant to shine.  The night soon ended on a high note and the band along with Meher and other friends to celebrate the first successful concert. And guess what, the celebration ended with yet another Chauhan couple getting remarried and consummating their marriage while being drunk (I am sorry still not comfortable with mature scenes 😅)

" Thank you for loving me back Mimi!"  Samay whispered the first words of the day in the ears of his lady love. Lady love! Samay Chauhan calling Meher Khurana Chauhan lady love was definitely not something young Samay and Meher would have thought. The enemies to lover trope definitely would be Meher's new favourite genre to read. The youngest Chauhans found their love, well eventually.

✦✧✦✧

Here in Mumbai the middle child groaned in agony, the title of the most romantic Chauhan had yet again been bestowed to Samay Chauhan and if you ask Dishank Chauhan about it, he would call it unfair. Afterall, according to him no one loved their partner as much as he love his Vriti.

Vritika who entered her room with some serious thoughts surely knew her mind is soon to be distracted with the whines of her husband's rants about media unfairness to call Samay and Meher, ' The new SeHer in the field of romance.' 

"Vriti, they are so unfair yaar, we literally eloped against our parents wishes and they are being called the new dawn in the field of romance. Meine toh humare new department ke liye bhi tumhara naam recommend kia hai, ain't this gesture more romantic than just singing a song."  Dishank cribbed pulling his wife in his embrace.

Vritika sighed and said, "Kya farak padta hai what the media thinks Dish? You are the most romantic person to me and shouldn't just that matter. I don't want you to sing for me in front of thousands, just whispering I love you in my ears makes me the happiest woman. Wait a min, what do you mean by new department head?"