1 - The werewolves

Years ago a great war broke out that forced all beings created by God to take to weapons and arson to protect themselves and what was rightfully theirs. As often happens when the scale of good and evil tips, mass chaos breaks out. The only thing that can save oneself from drowning in that black hole? Love...

It was a cold crisp morning and the leader of the pack of wolves that resided on the snowy peaks tilted his face upward to the sky, eyes closed, finding some comfort in the cold that hit his warm skin. Hoesoek the alpha of the this pack of shifter wolves was currently cutting up large logs of a recently fallen tree into firewood.

It was no strenuous task for him who, thanks to his super human strength had finished in no time. After neatly slicing the wood into even wedges with his blade he stacked the wood in the little niche outside their cabin, which stored fire wood. Sliding his sword away in his sheath which was connected to a loop on his belt, he knelt down on one knee and placed three of his fingers on the ground bowed his head and then lifted it up once again to the universe, thanking mother nature silently for seeing to them and providing for their survival like she always did.

"Its been 20 years since that fateful event happened. You never left our side once, please continue to see to us, mother." He said quietly to the atmosphere surrounding him. As if in reply, a soft cool breeze touched the side of his face, bringing a soft smile to his face.

Werewolf shifters roamed in packs. Everyone knew that. They also had super human strength, a strong sense of smell and excellent hearing. They only had one mate and never mated with anyone else before or after they meet their soulmate.
Naturally their sixth sense was strong and lying to them meant instant death for some offenses.

There were many packs that resided on the mountain of ice and crystal since the war. They didn't like to be seen as survivors, but rather as warriors. As they were forced to become when that fateful event had hit.

After war all grounds for intrapersonal conflict between packs had seemed foolish and thus quickly disintegrated. All tribes, packs and creatures of mother nature had lived in harmony. A mutual agreement had been agreed upon after war.

It was the wise decision of the human King who suggested that these lands be shared. King Soekjin encouraged unity and practicality over general conflict and rivalry.
Thus in these lands, it was found that fealie, werewolves, humans and shifters all lived in tandem and cooperation.
It was better this way.

Some would wonder what made these werewolves turn against each other in the first place considering their already rare existance.

There were four different tribes which remained and they represented earth, fire, water and air elements and these tribes housed packs of respective werewolves with corresponding abilities and energies. This often caused an outbreak among them as often many argued that one element or the other held greater importance.

Hoesoek belonged to the earth tribe and thus his natural abilities were based on that. In the summer he could easily grow plants and crops.

What nonsense is this you say? Well everything needs balance, right down to the very inner circle of life. As a result you would find life and it's similar patterns in every being to bring balance. To encourage camaraderie and unity in behavior. Prior to the war all magic beings had a stronger source of power and thus never considered one another for co-dependancy. But enough of that for now, let's get back to our current alpha in question.