2 - The fealies and their King

The entire room was met with a deafening silence after the King spoke. Tae-hyung with a refined type of poise and grace that came naturally to Fealies, had sat with one hand casually resting on the arm rest of his seat, as he perused the room his eyes scanning and reading each member. His eyes had a soft green glow, the colour of a pine tree.

The King, well aware of the impact his message had had on the shifter wolves, had pateintly waited for them to fully accept this news. When he received this prophecy a sennight ago he knew that the change promised to them, had begun unraveling itself. Whether it brought good or bad would be displayed to them all in a matter of time.

The prophecy that he and many of the other Fealie had seen were visions of events that hinted at sinsiter and prime changes. It had presented itself in different orders to many of them and then chronologically. These prophecies we all put together by him at a court meeting.

Yoongi realised that, it meant females of human origin would be found in the lands and turf of the wolves. That much made sense since mating a human made them a werewolf. He saw the alphas and many other wolves finding their match and beginning life anew.

Years ago during that war, all creatures fought, albeit not exactly together, yet against the same common enemy; talk about irony.

The female wolves were wiped out completely. That day the females were left to guard their den and protect the young. They were hidden and no one knew their location, hoping to remain secretive. Yet somehow they were ambushed and attacked when weakest. They never stood much chance.

No they weren't weak or useless, mates work best together and were thus, strongest together. To have them be apart and fight in a war was pure torture. They should have been together.
The only wolves left were the ones that were unmatched. Wolves can live very long lives without aging much, but they cannot live without their fated one. Thus
all the mated-males had met the same fate as their bonded females.

That's how it came to be that all the remaining shifters could find refuge and change their pace, living on the mountain that the human King had gifted them. Their old home would be too painful to live around. King Jin anticipated that and had surrendered the biggest part of their land to the shifters and other creatures.

The four tribes have no more than 20 to 40 wolves in a pack. This seems like such a ridiculous number, considering there were hundreds. The cabins that these wolves all stay in were small housing approximately fifty members at most. But once they find their mate and bare pups, space will fall short.
King Jin had prepared for this in advance. "Quite impressive for a human", thought Yoongi. For humans had proven time again to be selfish and cruel. This King was a breath for fresh air.

 This King was a breath for fresh air