𑁍 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 + 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𑁍

Hello and welcome to Orchid Graphic Shop!

I've decided to open this graphic shop because I really enjoy editing and I have a lot of imagination. For those of you looking for the perfect graphic for your book, I invite you to take a look at the samples I've created in the next chapter. If you're convinced that my working style suits you, feel free to place an order in the section titled "Form."

Like any Graphic Shop, there are certain rules here that I've listed below, and I would appreciate it if you could adhere to them. If these rules are followed, your orders will be accepted and we'll get along just fine.

 If these rules are followed, your orders will be accepted and we'll get along just fine

1. Please be patient and treat me with respect.

2. I would like you to complete all necessary information in one comment, otherwise I will not consider the order.

3. The book for which you are requesting a cover must be published and have a minimum of 2 chapters released (the Prologue is considered a chapter, but anything other than that is not).

4. Specify clearly in the form what you want on the cover. If you don't have a clear idea about how you'd like the cover to look, state that you give me the freedom to design it according to my imagination, but please don't come after me with attitude if it's not what you wanted. I cannot read minds, alright? (:

5. After I finish the graphic, you have two days to pick it up, otherwise it will become PREMADE.

6. If the cover is not to your liking, write in the comments and I will redo it after you specify exactly what changes you want. If it's still not to your liking, you can refuse it and not complete any payment. Also, if you don't like how it looks the first time, and you also don't want a redo, you can refuse the order without completing any payment.