Nyoka Kamo

Nyoka Kamo
15 yo
Female
Jujutsu sorcerer (Blood manipulation.)

Species: Human

Birthday : 16 sept.

Height : 170cm.

Physical appearance.

Nyoka is a rather tall and fit young woman , her sharp features contrast with her small frame. Her piercing black eyes Sharpen her features , which make her looks even more intimidating.

When fighting , her hair is putting in a tight bun , but she usually wears her hair down. Which ends down her chest. She usually style her hair with a beanie in winter. But she doesn't wear anything on her head when the weather warm up.

Her uniform is made up by an oversized jacket , with the school's color , and pants that fit loosely around her waist. Nyoka always wear a cherry red colored hoodie underneath her uniform. But it can change to a black or purple one, according to her mood.

Nyoka owns a special characteristic, despite being physically tough enough to not show a single scars , she still have some around her wrist area. Since the wrist is a part of the body where blood circulate the most , she usually damage this area of her body to use her cursed techniques easily.

Bloody blade
With bloody blade nyoka can creates with her own blood , a cursed weapon , a katana. But she only can create it once , and she can only create this exact katana.

Red cells manipulation
Red cells manipulation accelerate the blood circulation in her body , which heal her wounds and injury quicker.

Control
With control , She can manipulate someone else's blood. Nyoka can only manipulate one body at time. And for that , she'd have to have at least a bit of the person's adn. Which she's going to mixe with her own blood , to control them.

But she can't control another body while having her katana with her. Meaning that she can use one techniques at a time.

Personality
Nyoka is a honest, cold and distant person. She could be seen as mean and rude but she just have a lot of struggles to express her own feelings. Her friends often describe her as a tsundere. Which is true.

Positive traits : protective , always put the others before herself , caring, trustworthy.

Negative traits : bottles up her emotions , can't show her true feelings, distant

Likes : sweets , training , volleyball , animal, music

Dislike: when there's too many noise / too many people, and when her feelings become overwhelming.

Hobbies : sports in general

Habits : forgets to tend her wounds after a fight, often scratch her wrist when she's really stressed or frustrated

Background

Nyoka comes from the Kamo sorcerer , meaning that her childhood had always been about her jujutsu power. From a young ages , she was forced to fight monstrous curses. Which forced her to become tough even though Nyoka was a really sensitive and bubbly person.
She once thought about leaving the clan, the Weight of having people's lives on her shoulder was too much for her. It was a warm autumn night when it happened. She was walking down the streets , her music in her ears. When a sudden scream of horrors disturbed her peacefulness. She knew what all that was about. But she couldn't bring herself to leave the poor person. So she went to exorcize the curse. She didn't know why , or how her body moved so well during the fight, but she couldn't stop. She couldn't let this person die in front of her eyes. At that moment, her mind couldn't control her body. She was in "the zone".
That's when Nanami saw her , and decided to report her to Gojo so she could join the Tokyo Jujutsu High.

Love interest :

Megumi.