Chapter one

Chapter one

"So, how long were you in Brighton?" Dimitri asked Marzia.

Dimitri was the gorgeous Italian boy who happened to sit on the plane next to Marzia, while she moved back to Italy.

He had green eyes and dark hair. He was charming and funny.

"I lived in Brighton for about four years" Marzia said, he nodded.

"I was just in vacation to London, now I have to go back to Rome. Where are you moving to in Italy?" He asked.

"I used to live in Florence but we're moving to Rome" Marzia said. Dimitri nodded. "What grade are you in?" He asked.

"I'm going to finish my 11th year, so next year I will be 12th" She explained. He nodded.

"I graduated last year, I'm in University" He said.

She smiled, "what's your major?" She asked, intrigued.

"European history" He replied, "what major are you considering?"

She yawned, she hadn't gotten much sleep, "Art history".

"You should get some sleep" Dimitri suggested, Marzia nodded, leaning her head against the window, closing her eyes, and sleeping.

Felix woke up around noon and rubbed his eyes. He had slept with his contacts in by accident and now his eyes were irritated.

He groaned before going to the bathroom and taking his contacts out. He dropped some saline drops in his eyes and blindly walked back into his room to find his glasses. He tripped over his guitar and fell.

"Fucking shit!" He yelled. He kicked his guitar and grabbed his glasses. He put them on. He didn't do any damage to his guitar but he had a wicked bruise coming in on his knee.

"Fucking great" He grumbled, turning his TV on. He turned on his xbox. He messaged Ken, asking him if he wanted to play something.

"Hey" Ken said into the receiver" Felix scrolled through, trying to select a character.

"Hi" He said, still pissed off from falling. He selected Takeda.

"Are you okay?" Ken asked.

"Mhm" Felix said, pressing his lips together.

"Fight!" The computer voice said.

Felix's character attacked Ken's, kicking and punching.

Ken's character punched him back, sending his character flying. While he was down, he kicked him again. Felix's character teleported to the other side of the screen.

"Uppercut!" Ken yelled, sending Felix's character flying until it fell on the ground. Felix got annoyed and his character attacked Ken's in a whirl of kicks and punches.

"Finish him!" The game said. Felix's character had won, but they had final moves.

The character stuck his hands out, grappling hooks shot out of his hands and attached to the opponent's rib cage.

"Jesus Christ Felix what the fuck is wrong with you?" Ken asked.

"What are you talking about" Felix merely said.

"You attacked my character and you didn't laugh? Like at all? You didn't even scream 'nipple piercing!' during Takeda's final move" He said.

Felix rubbed his face with his hands. "I don't fucking know dude I just wanted to play some video games, I didn't want to discuss my fucking inner turmoil. Okay?" Felix said.