Synopsis

Irene Lillian Potter, is the girl who live but is living with her relatives instead of her parents and younger siblings. She has just completed her second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. She has free Dobby of his old Masters the Malfoys and learn the real reason why her parents put her with her relatives.

Vernon over the summer has a business trip he has to do with the entire family which includes her. While during the business trip she meets a certain hedgehog and his group of friends as well as the human boy and his family he is staying with. During the course of the summer before she gets her letter for her third year, she gets closer to Sonic and his group of friends and close enough becoming almost like a sister to the human boy, Sonic and his friends are staying with and is like a sister to most of the group. Amy Rose gets jealous a little bit when she sees how Sonic is making goo goo eyes at Irene. Amy Rose knows that Sonic will not feel the same for her truly, so she and the others make a plan on how to go to Hogwarts with Irene and get Sonic and Irene together. Amy and the others all want to hit their head on something when they find out how oblivious both individuals are in the love life part of their life.

Sonic the hedgehog is head over heels for Irene but he does not know it he is oblivious to this fact. Sonic plans to go to Hogwarts in order to protect Irene from Serious Black who had escape from Azkaban.

What kind of adventures await for the summer time for Irene and Sonic? How long will Irene and Sonic be oblivious to each other's feelings? How will the school react to Sonic and his friends? Who will be paired with who? What else has changed for this story?

Read and find out!