|its all a trap|

Ft.Foxy POV

I was kicking my legs off and on the stage( like when you move one leg then another) bored out of my mind.

"Hii"  "AGGH!" I said surperised by the sudden person. " Ft.Foxy are you okay?" Asked Ft.freddy. "yep, im fine."I reply moveing my head trying to cover the blush of embersment."anyways foxy, mangle came to see you" Ft.Foxy said."okay bye freddy" I say waveing goodbye leaveing funtime adentrarme and entering the main liveing room.

Ft.freddy POV

As I saw foxy leave I headed over to the breaker room to check up on helpy and Bonbon. " Dont you dare helpy!" Said bonbon trying to convince helpy not nock over the jinga tower."OPPS-" crash! The jinga tower fell leaveing a littlie bits of remainings.

"Helpy dont forgot that you need to go to bed. Your leaveing tomorrow." I said reminding helpy.
"OH- right I need to head back to (pizzaria simulator, idk its name okay?) He said cleaning up the mess before leaveing the room."what a party poper!" Bon said. "Hey thats my line!" Say jokecingly.

"Well im sleeping with bonnet today" bon said heading to the vents. "Okay good night then" I say waveing goodbye.

Ft.Foxy POV

"Well foxy do you have a crush?~" said mangle curesly. "WHAT!? n-no...N-NO!" I said angerly. " when you stutter you lie~" mangle said." Mango...I dont have a crush!" (Bro you lieing) I said still mad. " sure,  yea definitily~" she said in a sugustive tone. " Mango! For the laS-" I get picked up randomly not being able to finish my sentince." W-what the!? FREDDY!?" I say out of shock. Why do fill something touching my ass? I look down and see Freddy's hand!(😨consent!?) " freddy what tne fUc-!" I  try to see before getting droped to the floor.(why you do that freddy?😒)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Da end....

For now...

Word count!

(330
Wow thats a lot of words and typeing them was hard!