Human Porta-Potty

Philosopher Aristotle was a classy and refined otaku coming from ancient Greece

Philosopher Aristotle was a classy and refined otaku coming from ancient Greece. He seemed to view the world through asking questions he learned from his dozens of wasted hours watching anime. Why is he not the main character Aristotle muttered while conflicted.
Why wont a hot anime husbando spawn out of existence to cuddle him. The answers to these questions were the job of Aristotle.

Though later that evening as Aristotle walked through and admired the architecture of Athens he was stopped by a strange squirmy stout old man who uttered the words "come with me." Just as Aristotle was about to nigurundayo the selfish man in desperate need of a dietitian gripped onto his pistol from inside his coat jacket with his finger on the trigger. "If thy disobey the world shall be in disarray" The old man retorted catching sucking and swallowing his snot bubbles under his breath. Aristotle had no choice but to follow as if the wind was carrying a weeping willow.

Aristotle opened his eyes and to his dismay he was naked. Projected and nailed to the wall like a doorknob. He was a laughing stock for the people before him. You could conclude the old man was a showman with a following.

"Look into my eyes" the old man's glare was that of a rabbit foolish enough to believe they were a ravenous beast. "Go on they're all waiting for you to give them something they've never seen before. You can do that can't you." Aristotle trying too hard to not be intimidated found the whole Damn situation to be too unlucky. A quite nauseous Aristotle now was being spun in a continuous circle as figures backstage shot fire arrows right below his genitals.

The audience were obsessed and drooling at the amazement. Though there was one problem, Aristotle had to shit. He wasn't going to let the engine run out here like a newborn was he. What a pathetic waste of a soul. Aristotle being the philosopher he is knew he needed an explanation to solve this problem.
So he worked up the courage to bother the showman during his show.

"EVERYONE I NEED TO SHIT. AND I CANT HOLD IT. SO WHILE IM SPINNING ON THIS WHEEL IM GOING TO HAVE TO SHIT OVER ALL OF YOU." Aristotle dramatically screamed to the audience. The tense showman looked perplexed.

Que the sound effects: fundsjfhaufneh-

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Okay okay I'll get you out of here you entertained my guests enough so I'll give you a prize in return" The old man exemplified anxiously while sweating blocks of soap from a night of all-you-can eat greasy pizza at Pizza Hut. He smirks and in the blink of an eye draws his revolver from it's hoister and shoots Aristotle 5 times in the gut.

Aristotle woke in Area 51.

Despite questioning the showman's psyche Aristotle assumed he was the god of this new world. Until reality hit him when he saw people on the other side of the chain linked fence. While on his side strange humanoid creatures walking over soiled airplanes and smudged muck sniffed the stench of the vast dumpster landfill below their feet as if it were a flowery meadow. With hollow expressions the alien's faces locked onto his. He was the ravenous beast. Aristotle had become an animal.

As Aristotle hid in the corner of a chopper like Anne frank in the 1940's. The people outside the fence seemed to be waiting for some kind of event to take place like he was a puppet at a circus show. Aristotle noticed they had strange pods in their hands. They seemed to communicate that way. It struck Aristotle. "Hey what year is it" he blurted."What"a voice answered back. "Oh god won't you please just tell me where I am." A young woman approaches "well the date is September 20th, 2019 and your standing inside the grounds of Area 51 of course." Aristotle eyes panned to the looming sign that read "GEN Z BETA MALES BEWARE." Was Aristotle living in hell.

Aristotle had to get out of here but also had no time left to keep holding
He shit and it exploded all over in a whirlpool across a 100 mile radius and soaked the young woman who ran away crying for her mama. The shit was so massive it created an energy field of smoke in which was his escape route out of the aliens sight. Aristotle with his melted weeb brain escaped Area 51. Though the shitting wasn't over as he felt it trying to double punch through his pants. Aristotle scurried in a limp to find a porta-potty quickly.
Though an hour had gone bye and still no ports-potty in sight. The shit now had brawled with his intestinal track and won. It had taken over his asshole. He now couldn't go much further, the road ahead appeared blurry; while in the beating hot sun rays Aristotle collapsed, as the shit had completely spread through all his organs and was now in control of his body. Aristotle was defenseless. All there was left to do was to lay still like a baby chick when catching the enemy eyes of the piercing hawk. The star in the night sky so alone and vulnerable, right before it's about to give out after it had been lit for a millennia and no one will ever know or care. As Aristotle breathed his last breath the wind carried away his remains as they faded to dust into the earth below.

 As Aristotle breathed his last breath the wind carried away his remains as they faded to dust into the earth below

The memories Aristotle cherished were gone forever