생일축하해 태형!! 💜

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAEHYUNG!! 💜

(Read the chapter before this one before you read this one, ok, guys?)

Jimin immediately gets off the plane once it has land. It is dawn and he is glad he fell asleep. He searched and searched for a taxi. Once he did he got on and remembered the address of the apartment he gave them.

It took about an hour to get there, he fell asleep for about 5 minutes and once he got there he immediately got off. He had nothing with him. He wanted to leave his bodyguards without them suspecting him he was getting on a plane back to South Korea so all he has is his clothes.

He checked the time on his watch. "6. . ." he mumbles. "I don't want to wake them. . . But they are right here. ." he sits down with his back against the door.

About 20 minutes later he decided to stand back up and knock on the door. He hears some feet walk towards the door so he decided to hide on the wall so when the person opens the door they don't see him then he jumps out of nowhere.

Yoongi opened the door and sees no one and sighs. Then Jimin tackled him into a hug. Yoongi immediately got angry and saw the blonde hair and got confused.

"Hey, man, get off me. Who the hell are you and who do you think you are waking me up this early, huh!" Yoongi angrily says.

"Suga!" Jimin happily squeals.

Yoongi’s heart stops for a second. "No. ."

Jimin looked at him, showing him his face and Yoongi immediately breaks down into happy tears and Jimin does the same. They hug each other tightly.

"Chimmy! Omg, Chim!" Yoongi happily cries.

"Suga! My handsome Suga!" Jimin also happily cries.

They look at each other. Their faces only some centimeters apart. They smile and kiss for a few seconds before pulling away and hugging each other.

"How did you. . . You came back. . ." Yoongi lets him enter and immediately locks the front door.

"Didn't think I would really follow the rules and stay for 2 years, huh? America? No, sirrrrr! I ain't missing out on watching my sons grow and seeing my boyfriend's handsome face." Jimin smiles widely, as he hugs him again.

Yoongi hugs him back. "You little rule breaker."

"Rule breaker for you, Suga, and my babies." Jimin says.

"Are you here for Tae Tae's birthday?" asks Yoongi.

"Yup! Would never miss it." says Jimin, burying his face in Yoongi’s shoulder. "I love you, Min Yoongi. . . I never want to be away from you or our sons again. . . Yoongi, I was scared. . . Ths bodyguards were rude and they would even make fun of me. . . I wish you were with me the whole time, my Min Yoongi."

"Min Jimin, I love you so so much. I will never let you go. Not for the whole world. . . I love you so much and I promise to do anything for you to always be with us, my Min Jimin." Yoongi says, rubbing his back. "And those stupid bodyguards shouldn't do that to such boy like you. . ."

They stayed quiet. The quiet was comfortable.

Suddenly little feet could be heard from Yoongi's room and here comes Taehyung, happily and hugs his appa. "Appa! Appa! Today birthday!"

Yoongi covered Jimin so Taehyung couldn't see him but once Taehyung’s eyes laid on him his eyes widen and he started crying.

"Daddy!" the baby cries.