The boy who won't die

Draco pov:
Harry bloody potter the boy who just won't die. I hate hime so much he is like a thron who doesn't know how to mind its business (even though I am the one who triggers him)but he is the worst and I hate him.

I am sitting in the great hall eating my lunch waiting for a certain green eyed boy to show up ,to be honest I have hardly seen him eat any food today ,he did not even show up for lunch, is he .... ok?. What?!wait why am I worried?I should be happy he is suffering,right he deserves it .The lunchtime was over but he did not show up. Blaise started to talk to me but I was not interested. I think he noticed that to so he said "you know that harry did not come for breakfast ",now that caught my attention. I turned my head towards Blaise and asked "and why are you telling me this ?"I mean I did need the information but why is he telling me this ?. He just rolled his eyes and went ahead . I did not get it is he stalking potter?Wait does he have a crush on him.

I was walking the my next class herbiology ,now this is wit h gryffindors so, I can see potter. I..I mean tease him.
I wear ma robes made for this classic (A/N:sorry I don't know what they are called)
When I do to my desk is saw potter so I shout "ready to make your self a mud cake for your wedding with the girl Weasley huh potter?"
He just looks at me with his eyebrows rises and turns away with not proper expression! Damn I hate it . But I don't know if it is just me but his birds nest on his head looks good not ot mention the those stupid glasses and those mesmerizing emerald green eyes you can get lost in that gaze. No it is not just me...

I was lost in thought while staring at that scarhead when Blaise came and taped on my shoulder and I woke up . But wait what was that was I admiring potter?no... maybe I am tired.

I start walking to the great hall when I heard some one throw up in the boys bathroom so I went to check there . And I found potter sitting on the ground and his head is facing the toilet I walked closer he started to throw up aging but nothing came except for saliva. He looked very sick ,he was panting . He turned his head and looked at me as tho I was some sort of a insect . But his mesmerizing green ey-NOPE don't think about it. He try to open his mouth but the closed it with his hand and starts to trow up saliva aging. At this point I will start throwing up . I stood up right and said "Haven't ate anything have you potter? You wouldn't want to keep you're stomach empty as you're brain"i smirked at him to see his reaction. He wiped his mouth and tryed to stand up the moment he stood up the looked like ask tho he was about to faint I went closer just in case if he falls ,not that I care tho .

He looks at me in disgust and said "keep you dumb ars jokes to your self Malfoy"he starts to walk away even while walking I can see his weakness. He went out of the door but turned left?but he great hall is at right."Are you not going to great hall potter?" I asked. He turns around and says "why do you care Malfoy as for last time I checked you liked to see me suffer".

He says that and walks away leaving me alone
What is up with him is he not going to eat dinner to? is he trying to bloody kill him self ?

Published on31/13/2023
Words:673