5

A/n
The next morning y/n got up and got ready then she went downstairs to have breakfast with her parents and she wore this dress

A/nThe next morning y/n got up and got ready then she went downstairs to have breakfast with her parents and she wore this dress

Y/n pov

I went down and saw that my parents were having breakfast, I went to them and sat with them to have breakfast, then a maid served me breakfast. I was having my breakfast when my mom said to me......

Mrs Choi: Take this number, this number belongs to the doctor who will treat your face.

Y/n: By the way what is his name??

Mrs Choi: His name is Kim seokjin. He is from Korea too, I know him since we were there, I have prepared a car for you and the driver will drop you to the hospital and then you can meet the doctor. I and your father have work today so we cannot go with you.

Y/n: No problem, I know both of you have a lot of work, I will go with the driver and meet the doctor myself ok then I will leave now.

After having my breakfast I left from there with a driver.

When we were on the way to the hospital, I saw America very well, It is very beautiful and I could not come earlier because of my studies and my parents also shifted last year only. I was taking a good look of America when the driver said, "Madam, we have reached".
After that he parked the car and I got down from the car and I went inside the hospital. There I went to the reception and asked......

Yn: Where is the cabin of Doctor kim seokjin and I have an appointment, my name is Choi Y/n.

She checked on computer and then she call him and after the call she told me that the first room on the left from there is the doctor kim seokjin's cabin.I went to his cabin and saw that there was a handsome man. And the man said hello to me and asked me to sit, then I said to him.......

Y/n: Hello! doctor kim seokjin. I am Choi y/n.

Jin: I know that You're Choi y/n don't need to call me Kim Seokjin, you just call me Jin, there is no need to say such a big name. Okay so your mom has told me everything. And even by looking at your face I can know what treatment you need and what kind of disease you have.

I then told him everything about my face, what happens due to this disease, I told them everything.then he said.........

Jin: If you listen to me, your disease will be cured in 6 months, maybe even before that, still maximum six months.

Y/n: So you just tell me how to make my face better and what treatment will be required.

Jin: These are some medicines which I will recommend to you and apart from this you do not have to take any medicine for your face and there are some exercises which you have to do like drinking water several times a day.And do not eat outside food at all and do not eat fatty food at all and you have to take these medicines after waking up in the morning. Don't use makeup like stuffs for somedays.

Y/n: Okay doctor, I will do all this and I will also take my medicines on time, just tell me that my face will get better with all these things.

Jin: Yes, your face will be absolutely perfect with all these things if you follow my advice.

Y/n: Thank you doctor, I am leaving now, I will come back and meet you again.

Jin: okay bye see you again.
................
.
.
.
.

After four years,
.
.
.

To be continue................