C. I

SO, WHAT HAPPENED?

SO, WHAT HAPPENED?

Takemichi didn't know where to begin.

Ever since his senior year of high school, he'd had the biggest crush on a girl in his class, Tachibana Hinata. She was a gorgeous girl, with long lashes that framed her hazel-brown eyes. Her skin glowed as bright as her smile everywhere she went. She had shoulder-length coral-pink hair and a beauty mark aligned on the left corner of her pink lips.

A girl like her was surely out of Takemichi's league.

And yet, somehow, she ended up giving him a chance.

They started dating near graduation, and had been together ever since-

Since now.

Hinata was missing.

Takemichi's memories were fuzzy, but he recalled walking with her to her car after they'd come out of a movie theater. They watched a movie Hinata had been anticipating seeing, and she was talking about how she could finally gossip with her co-workers about the plot of the film.

Their arms were hooked together as she spoke. Takemichi was so whipped, that he saw no problem with listening to every word that tumbled from her heart-shaped lips.

Then again, if he hadn't been so caught up, so focused on listening to her about her job, he'd have probably realized that they'd been followed.

There were three people.

Two of the three had kidnapped Hinata, snatching her from Takemichi's grasp, as the other man with the two, beat him up. Everything happened so fast that Takemichi couldn't recall what their faces looked like, even if he tried. The man smiled down at him though, his discolored hands grasped his collar and he leaned close to Takemichi's neck. He would never forget the man's words:

"Let me show you something."

Things went dark here, but he recalled feeling a stinging sensation along his throat. The sound of something tearing and then his mind went blank.

That was how Takemichi ended up opening his eyes in the butt-fuck out of nowhere. In an alleyway with traffic blasting his already ringing ears.

And those people standing over him! Who were those people?

"Good evening, My fellow kindred," a familiar voice spoke calmly. The sound of the person's footsteps pacing brought Takemichi back to reality, their shoes clicking against the aged wood beneath Takemichi. He'd noticed it after begrudgingly opening his sluggish eyes. "My apologies for interfering with any prior engagements you may have had this evening. Unfortunately, the current events that gather us here tonight are...a troubling one." It was that Shinichiro guy.

The dark-haired male flinched when he noticed a man knelt beside him, and 'Mikey' was standing next to him. The kneeling man's hair was dyed, but matted and tangled into knots. He was forcibly hunched over, the man with the dark braid, Draken, was standing over him. His vast hand grasped the nape of the man's neck and on the other side of the man was another.