Chapter 1 - The Club

— Friday Night —

Kyle's Pov:

I downed my 8th drink of the night, crushing the can against my head and screaming as a crowd of people cheered for me.

"OH MY GOD I AM SOOO FUCKED UP RIGHT NOW." I screamed as I stumbled over to Tweek.

Ever since I was introduced to Monster's version of alcohol I haven't been able to control myself. I find myself everynight at this club, dancing until I eventualy pass out somewhere, and either ending up outside on the curb, back on my couch, or in a strangers bed. Today though, I brung along my bestie Tweek (if you could even call him that, I just don't really have friends besides for the occasional fellow scene people who pop up in the clubs from time to time.), he was a newbie to the scene lifestyle so everytime I'd try to get him comfortable, it just seemed like he was more worried about panicking over superficial shit.

"Uh K-Kyle, don't you think you're, AGH!.. Overdoing it?", Tweek said as he yanked the 64th piece of hair out tonight (I kept count).

"Oh sssshuuut upp I'm finee. I wanna dance, you wanna dance? Okay lets dance." I said slurring and pulling Tweek back out onto the club floor.

I felt fire in my body as one of my favorite club songs, Scene Girlz, began playing. I spun Tweek around and around the dance floor as he continued occasionally yelping from time to time, but nervously smiling as if I was holding him hostage. I didn't care though, I was wayyy to drunk and way too hyper to care. People began hyping us up again, and I heard Tweek yelling something about being under too much pressure, and trying to release from my grip, but I didn't let go. I kept dancing until I felt mysef getting dizzy. Eventually, the feeling caught up with me, because I felt myself salivating, I always hated that feeling.

"T- *GAG* TWEAK. I HAVE TO *GAG*-" Before I could even finish the sentence, I bolted for the bathroom, leaving Tweek in the dance circle by himself as he frantically began screaming and dancing at the same time.

I burst through the stall door, falling to the floor and holding it closed with my leg pushed against it, as I puked my guts up. It felt like the room was spinning as I felt myself throwing up every single drink, and the sour vodka gummy bears I had for dinner.

"Yo, you good bro?"I heard a faint voice say from outside the stall.

"Yea- *GAG* I'm great." I said sarcastically, looking back as I slowly let my foot off the door. I saw a tall dark boy peak in.

He had long dark neat dreads, and a style that told me he wasn't planning on being in the club, some corny streetwear consisting of a purple jacket, black baggy parachute pants, and bapestas.

"Don't look at me creep." I said rolling my eyes as I continued gagging into the toilet.

"Chill, I was just making sure you weren't like dying or something." He said looking down at me with a smirk on his face as I rolled my eyes yet again.

"Well I'm not, so you can go now." I snapped back at him. I had always been told I acted like a brat or a bitch, but I couldn't help it. I couldn't pretend like I was some nice guy, and that usually drove people away, but for some reason, this guy liked it.

"Well, I'm not just gonna leave you in here sick, what if you, like, pass out." He said opening the door more and standing in the doorway of the stall.

"Trust me, I don't need your help. Its happened before and I haven't died yet!" I said sarcastically as I turned back to the toilet and spit the remaining taste of vomit and alcohol.

"Okay well, I still don't care. Even more of a reason to stay." He said smirking as I sighed.

"So, whats your name?" He said as he finally came in and closed the door behind him, making me want to smash my head into the toilet at how corny he was being.