To look through

Jaehyuk's pov

Yet another morning. Yet another miserable day. As if I any other chance. In this big house filled with people yet I'm left out. Why? Only because I'm cursed. Yes. But why me? Out of everyone out there why me?

"Young master wake up, it's almost the time to leave" The servant called him.

3years back, on this same day his life  changed. That's when his fortune was read. The entire bloodline of his family was afraid of this same faith. The faith to become the cursed one. But luck betrayed him, choosing him as the one who will end this crush on yoon family. After that day he was excluded from the family. Why? Only because they feared the death.

"Young master please get ready fast" The pleading sound. Still the boy is in his bed. Mind awake. Remembering how his life turned in a blink.

"Young mas-"

"I'll be there in 5 min" The voice echoed the room. How he liked his voice but now it's his worse thing about him.

The boy woke up as he sank himself in the cold tub.It's his 18th birthday. And today instead of cutting cake prepared by his mother. He'll be going to his mom's tomb.

"Yoon jaehyuk, don't make me break this door, come out" This time it was Mr yoon.

After a few minutes the door open reveling jaehyuk in his black suit. His face never felt the feeling of happiness after his mom's death.

The yoon's live in a far away flawless side of the country. Everyone respected them. Their ancient bloodline brings the respect but they were not the good one as said people know. One of their filthy attitude cause them to face a curse. No they don't rule Korea now, Korea is now a representative form of a country. But even the govt obeys the yoon. That's their power.

Jaehyuk went to the most privileged school. He had friend or maybe fake ones. Cause everyone want to be his friend either like his money or jaehyuk's body. Yah the boy seems gloomy have a well built body. A perfect work of art. Exercise is the only think now that could ease his mind. Even male friends fall for his charms. But as he grow up he realised that it's better to be alone.

"Stop your day dreaming. Why acting like you have many things to deal with" Mr yoon said as they start the engine. After his mom died he never got a dad's care. Mr yoon still blames him for the death of his wife. And after the reveling of the cursed one his father sealed him as worthless.

Jaehyuk stayed silent as if he run out of words. The pain stuck in his throught as he looked out the window. The great wealth , the power to even control the entire country, well respected. Still he is the only one who is destined to face this deadly curse.

Afraid yes afraid even to talk.what if he again lose someone he loved. The past still haunt, how do he wish he could face the future. The future is a torn paper for him. Cut into different pieces and each piece at each corners.

The car stopped at the front of a graveyard. Mr yoon got off without looking at jaehyuk as he went in. Jaehyuk sit in the car. After some minute he went to the nearby flower shop. Buying few daisyies before getting in.

At the sight of jaehyuk, his father moved away from a certain grave. Jaehyuk stood in front of a grave, as the name Yoon seri were written in it . He stood in his knees putting the flowers on top, tears wet the grave.

He felt the pain

She felt the pain

The nature surrounded felt the pain

As it rained. Washing away jaehyuk's tears. Drenching his cloths. The bond the mom and the son had were eternal. After a few minutes the rin stopped as the driver came to call jaehyuk.

Mr yoon dropped jaehyuk at the house before leaving for work. Jaehyuk put his uniform on. Leaving the house without a breakfast. Remembering how his mother would nag him to eat his food before going to school. Everything is gone

                          ___________

"Did he had his food? " A question arised from the dinning hall. "No sir"

Mr hamada stormed into his son's room. "Asahi open the door and have your food. I don't want the media to say I'm not taking good care of you!!" He shouted, slamming the door.

Power!! Status!! Only thing this father ever cared for.

Asahi had locked himself in a room
It's been 2days. He didn't open the door. Why was he making himself suffer?.

Only to get the permission from his nobel dad to allow him to choose his career. He wanna be a promising dancer. Dance is his life but he was never allowed to dance.

His father want him to be a business man just like him. So the next generation will also known about them. And their rise but Asahi disliked it.

It suffocates him

The house suffocates him

His mother is his only support but she doesn't have a voice in this family where males ruled the house. She could only pray for her son good will.

"Asahi open the freaking door" The slamming out was getting louder. Is that man even his father?. He questioned. "One more time i repe-" The door open reveling Asahi, a man stood by the door. From the appearance he could be hardly called as a human. His entire body seems weak. At the verge of passing out. Dried tears. Bruised legs and hands.

"You better clean yourself and be down by 9,its been 2days your skipping the class. The media is asking me questions. Better come down in a good state" Mr hamada throw his words at him leaving him there. How can someone be this cruel.

"...And cover those wounds " Mr hamada said as he went down

Asahi fall on his knees. Tears left him too. His mother ran to him, hugging him crying. "I'm sorry sahi, I'm s.. sorry" She cried feeling worthless even she can't protect her son.

"What have I done to deserve it " He mummbled. "I'm at fault, I should have left his house with you when you were born sahiya, I'm worthless " She cried hugging him.

Asahi wash himself as he hissed when the water come in contact with his bruises. After a bath he looked himself in front the mirror, he look like a weathered daisy. Lost its shine due to lack of light in life. Wearing his uniform he went down. Eyes still looking down. Still adjusting himself with the light which his life lost many years back.

"Get yourself together and think in my place. I hope you give me a good response " Mr hamada said as he saw Asahi coming down. After all he did he still want Asahi to be a business,a freaking nobel with a crooked mind. What about his efforts. What's wrong with being a dancer? .

"I'll never be someone you wish me to be and you can never force me " Asahi said as he parted his eyes to Mr hamada. His eyes hold the anger.

"Behave Asahi I'm your father" He stood up as Asahi reached down. Both face to face.

"Father?! Haha funny. Being called as a father never suit you" Asahi said as he hold the chair nearby holding himself to stand still and fight back.

This time he will not shut up and listen to his father. His future is never a torn paper. He has a dream and he would do anything to reach there.

Mr hamada controlled himself from slapping his only son. The mark will be seen on his face. And the media were already curious about asahi's whereabouts. He can't risk his reputation.Asahi knew about it so he said those words now in front of his dad.

"You better behave hamada Asahi"

"Argh I fucking hate it, I hate it that I'm called as a hamada. Been born as your son" Asahi said as he left the house.

Mr hamada stood there as he throw the vase on the nearby wall, calming himself as the vase broke into thousands of pieces.

My first jaesahi ff. So to make things clear Asahi is in Japan and born in a respected family of hamada. And jaehyuk is in Korea. Gonna update the next part soon... Hope you like it