Chapter-1

[Citizen Y/N] POV

I know running around in the city [at night] is the stupidest idea ever... BUT I was hungry... So decided to go out [at night] to see if there were any little shops, that were somehow open... [Nope] no shops, not at all, just a shitload of [Night Creatures]

(Now if I wasn't currently running for my life, I would [HAVE], started to make fun of all the fucking [Night Creatures] one by one)... Like that one-

"MOTHER FUCKHER" I shouted as a sharp pain flooded my shoulder, the pain slowly got worse as the [Night creature] yanked its [arm?] From my shoulder wound, "WHAT THE HELL, WHERE ARE THE OPERATIVES, WHEN YOU ACTUALLY NEED THEM!" I could feel the blood run down my arm, and of my shoulder wound, as I kept on running.

The loud echoing, of my shoes, and the multiple pair of [night creatures] echoed around the (somehow) empty streets, I slowly start to lose my speed, as the blood lost started to make me light-headed,

I quickly run into the nearest alleyway, as the [night creatures] followed my ass...

Trying to stay upright, I quickly looked around to find any source of a weapon... But the only thing I found was a... "Oh what the fuck" quickly grabbing the [dictionary]... I raised it above my head ready to fight...

Oh my God... 3... [Big ass night creatures] at this rate just dig me a grave...

My vision slowly became dotted with black, as I struggled to stay conscious, a voice, sort of like mine... Wait a minute...

the voice is mine

My vision went black...

(I like soup) 🥲👍

My eyes shot open, as the terrible smell flooded my nose, looking around to find where that smell was coming from, my eyes caught on... A... [Night creature body] and another one... (And the other one was just standing there)... The other one was heavily injured but still alive... And staring directly at me...

Looking at the [dictionary] in my hand I'm looking back at the [two corpses]... "Wow... I guess knowledge is truly power!!!" As I get tackled to the ground, by the [night creature] the blood loss finally caught up to me, as I couldn't even lift up my arm to protect my head from the fall...
" Have you heard of a breath mint" the creature raised its claws towards my face... A loud BANG ripped through the air, the creature's claws stopped in mid-air...

And a creatures whole entire body start falling towards me... With the little string I had left I threw my body to the side... Thankfully the [creature] didn't even get to lay a scratch on me... (Ignoring the shoulder one)

Sharing footsteps approached me, I forced my eyes to stay open to see 2 [Operatives], I only recognized one of them...

It was the ass hold, we all have to call, [operatives realistic_Day], (why do I hate him so much) last week he shot and killed 7 people, just because, they didn't call he a operative to him in a  correct matter... Not too many people like him for good reasons... (And you're one of those people)

Looking at the other person, the brown hair slicked back curls, a light color purple vest, paired with purple sunglasses with a golden trim around it...

"[Killing] them will be the [best option]" my eyes shot back to realistic_Day in disbelief. Bitch- "[Operative] [Realistic_Day] they could have a [chance] of [surviving]!" My eyes went back to the purple sunglasses person, "[Operatives] [Powerful_Day] do you ever [grow] the [fucked] up?" {Damn that's harsh...}

"They're [clearly] going to [die]... And [keeping] them [alive] will [probably] just leave more [work] for us"

"..." Now knowing the other operatives name Powerful_Day, I just hope he does not agree with Realistic_Day... "Maybe you're right" {God fucking dammit} "I'm always correct" {suck a dick Realistic_Day}

"Can we at least give them a chance"... The silence that was deafening... No one said a word, but the silence was so loud....

When I was younger, being carried was the best experience in my life... But currently having a hole in my shoulder... And Also getting, and returning, glare to a certain operatives... Realistic_Day... As I get carried by a happy operative..................

The silence was thankfully broken, by [Powerful_Day] " you're very lucky you didn't run into [Scary_Day] or [Fatal_Day] or even one of the [Nights Operatives]" oh wow, a way to start for conversation... This is going to be a long night isn't it...

Words 759