6

A/n
After four years:
Now y/n had become very beautiful after the doctor's treatment and she had also become a business woman and she had no friends but Doctor Jin became her friend and also her elder brother because y/n had no brother.Now she is a very beautiful woman but she had not married yet because she wanted to expand her business further.Now she was getting ready to go to her company where she is the CEO. She was wearing this

She has now completely changed, earlier she was a little scared but now she has no fear at all

She has now completely changed, earlier she was a little scared but now she has no fear at all. Now she doesn't listen to anyone. She works as per her wish. She only listens to her parents but not to anyone else. And since she has come into the business, her business has also grown a lot because y/n was already very intelligent and now that she has come into the business, she takes all the decisions.

Y/n pov
I got ready to go to the company and after getting ready, I went down and had breakfast with my parents and then took my car and left from there. After reaching my company,I met my secretary and she told me all the appointments for today.Then I see new projects and then think about them and then which one to pursue, which one not to do and on which one to invest money. I'm always happy to work in my company, this is made me forget all my past problems, my life is now very perfect, I love this.

At night I came home and saw my mom sitting in the living hall. I sat next to her. She were in an off mood, so I asked to her......

Y/n: what happened why are make your face like that where is your smile????

Mrs Choi: Candy you will have to go back to Korea, beca- [Cut by y/n]

Y/n: I have already told you that I will not go back to Korea, so why are you doing this to me?

Mrs Choi: Child, our business in Korea is declining day by day. That's why you will have to go to Korea and take care of it and even your Dad is not able to do anything in it. Dad and I, look after the business here.Please, this is our request, please go to Korea, listen to us once.

Y/n: You don't need to request your daughter. Why won't I listen to you? I will listen to you. I will go to Korea to take care of Korea's business 2 minutes I need to call someone.

Y/n on call
Y/n: You prepare tickets for my flight tomorrow morning to Korea, I have to go to Korea and you will also come with me.So get your tickets also And, send me all the important files today itself, I will look at them once and then tell dad about all the appointments.

Y/n's secretary: Okay, I will get everything ready, but why do you have to go to Korea suddenly, is everything okay?

Y/n: Everything is fine, our business in  Korea is declining a bit, so we have to go and take care of it.that's it, You be ready for the morning.
After the call

After talking to my secretary, I went to my mom and told her that I have a flight tomorrow morning and I will tell dad about all the appointments today itself when my secretary sends me all the files and Now I am going to freshen up and then I will come down for dinner.I said all this and from there I went to my room and freshened up and then I wore comfortable clothes and then I came down to have dinner, then my secretary also sent all the files.I told my dad about all the appointments and after dinner I went to my room and slept.

A/n
The next day y/n woke up and got ready to leave because her flight was at 8:00 to Korea which would reach in korea in 12 hours and she then got ready and left for the airport After saying goodbye to her parents, Reaching the airport, she met her secretary and boarded the flight to Korea with her. After 12 hours, she reached Korea.She went there to her house in Korea and started remembering all her old memories of college time, what had happened to her then she remembered as soon as she reached there.Then she went to her room and sent her secretary along with a maid to her room.She going to her room and getting fresh and then she went to her company from there. she wore this

Then she reached her company where everyone said hello to her and then a manager told her about all the appointments and important work

Then she reached her company where everyone said hello to her and then a manager told her about all the appointments and important work. Then she returned after completing all her work and said to her secretary I want all new project files at home And when you come home, take all new projects files, we will both see which new projects to run and which not to run.
She was so busy with her work that she even forgot about Jungkook, that he also lives in the same country where she came back and lives in the same city where she lives that she forgot about everything.When she came home, her mom called and said that.......

Mrs Choi: candy are you okay,  did you reached nicely, how is your work going on there and you are the only one who can handle the business.After a few days, I will also come there for you, your dad will take care of the business here.

Y/n:Okay mom, good night, I am very tired today, bye.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continue...........