1 - Lethal Allure

"The Lethal Allure is a description of a certain beauty given to a singular individual— Also known as "Enchanter"! Be aware to close your eyes and ears when you encounter this creature because it can and will seduce you. Her motives are currently unknown and it is hard to determine whether she is one with good intentions or bad but it is for certain she doesn't hesitate to commit murder if necessary."

The news announcer warned, picking his words wisely and carefully as he looked at the camera ahead.

"What the heck?! Now we have to worry about ANOTHER international villain?!!"

The young boy watching complained

"I guess so but you have to admit! She's been saving a lot of lives these days"

The young boy's brother told his younger brother, obviously having a different viewpoint from the immature boy.

"But she kills!!! How is that any good?!"

The young boy yelled, explaining his perspective of the strange villain

"Well yeah but it's only villains so who cares right? As long as we're all safe it doesn't even matter!"

Said the young man, foolish enough to believe that she was just a harmless villain getting rid of "pests"

(I see... so that's how I'm prescribed huh?

Well... can't say I care

Not like it's even worth something...)

Aidoru thought to herself as she walked ahead, not minding a glance at anyone as her wings slightly flapped, lowering.

Her beauty failed to go unnoticed as moved so gracefully, her hips lowering and rising, the rhythm was enough to make any man or woman stare

As she walked past the crowds of people, they started whispering, enchanted

Her beauty was supernatural and unmatched,
Her eyes like orbs of midnight's endless grace,
Her allure, a haunting, enticing embrace.

Silken tendrils, ebony cascade,
A dance of shadows in moonlit serenade.
Her lips, a crimson promise, tempt the brave,
A symphony of desire, souls to crave.

Skin, porcelain pale, a canvas for sin,
Whispers of temptation, where passions begin.
A creature of dreams, in the night she roams,
Intricately weaving desires, as darkness combs.