Blocked XVIII

A horribly, mutilated, disembodied Sammy Lawrence approaches the three girls with the loom of hunger in his eyes.

Yumi: That's Sammy?? What happend to him?

Jermel: Behold! What you see is the result of my superior conjuring! You see, this pocket dimension of Bendy and the Ink Machine takes place during Sammy's failed attempt to sacrifice Henry.

~Flashback. Jermel's POV.~

After I was sent here and escaping that robotic abomination, I found myself in this world and found what was left of poor Sammy Lawrence. He was broken, hanging by a thread, and consumed by the very ink he had once worshiped. He was holding a book in his hands and learned it was a grimoire. I saw an opportunity to harness his suffering and use it to gain power in this twisted realm.

As I delved into the dark arts of this place, I discovered a way to manipulate the ink, to shape it into whatever form I desired. It took what felt like months, but with each incantation, I could feel the energy of this monstrous dimension coursing through me, empowering me in ways I had never imagined.

But the ink demanded a sacrifice. It hungered for life, for souls to fuel its vile creations. And so I offered it the lost and forgotten, those who stumbled into this nightmarish world.

~Flashback ends.~

Jermel gazed down at the petrified trio, He reveled in the terror etched across their faces. They were perfect vessels for the ink's insatiable appetite. And Sammy, his abominable creation, hungered for their essence, their very being.

"Sammy" continued to advance, his grotesque form oozing with malevolence. His once-human features were contorted and elongated, twisted into a mockery of his former self.

Kim, her voice trembling, demanded answers.

Kim: What have you done? How is this even possible?

With a chilling grin, Jermel revealed.

Jermel: I have become the master of this domain, bending its horrors to my will. And now, dear friends, you shall become part of the ink's eternal torment.

But as "Sammy" drew closer, a glimmer of defiance sparked in Yumi's eyes. With a trembling voice, she muttered.

Yumi: No... We won't be your sacrifices. We'll find a way to escape this nightmare.

Jermel's smile fades and the ink crawls to his face in anger.

Jermel: I don't think you understand. No one can escape the horrors Cory has imprisoned us in, we can only survive. *He turns to Sammy.* Kill them.

As ordered, Sammy charges at full speed.

Kim steps in front of Yumi and Phym and readies her knife.

Kim: You two! Get behind me! I'll handle this!

Sammy slaps Kim out the way and continues it's charge. Yumi holds Phym tight and jumps away from Sammy while it charges straight into the wall. Yumi runs to Kim and puts down Phym.

Yumi: Kim! Are you okay?

Kim:.......

Yumi: Kim? Kim!

Phym turns around and see Sammy coming out of the wall.

Sammy: S̷̢̛̖̤̥̣̻̘̩͖̥̦̫͉̮̬͎̺̣̘̥͊̉̿̄̍͗͗͂̀̇̋̉̉͌̽͘̕̕ͅh̵̥̱͇̟̦̯̩̯̞̠̘̤͔͚̯̥̞̅̃̾̏̇̽͌͐̔̓̓̋͗̕̚̚͘͜͜͜e̶̡̧̱̮̞̤̘̯̘͖̠͈̮̱͕̗͉̰̊͜͝è̸̡̹̥̯̜̬͑̔͋͌́̕p̵̢̣̗͎̦͑̅͆͜͠,̸̧̮͈̘̠̲̩̗̫̪̲͛͌̑̓̂̂̇̈́̉̀̕͠ͅ ̶̮̬̲̠͙̘̠̹̀͜s̴̢̧̧̛̛̲͙͎̝̲̬̗̱̖̯̩̭͚̔̐͐͂̎͗͗̋͋̾̄̋̑͆̓̓͘̚͝h̶̛̙̾̌̂̏̍̀̐̿͐̊͑̽̾͒͝͝ë̷͚̪͙̳̟̙̝̦̙͎́̾͐͛̇̓͋̽̒̈́̽ẻ̸̬̼̌̃ͅp̵̧̧̧̹͉͔̬͕͇̹̝͊̅͊̎̈́̾͐͐̂̽̾̈̌̄̀̅̋͘,̶̡̫̣̗̘̙͖̝̯̐̃̉͛͌̈́͋͘͝ ̵̢̘͉̫̦͍̱͈͖͕̩͈̀̿̽͗̌͑̀̌̆̈̎͊̆̇̉́̕̚̕͝s̷̜̺̙̈̿̉̔̒̒̓͑̆̕͝ḩ̶̢̪̞̘͔̐̑͊̓̇͛̄͊̈́̓̄̾̒ḛ̷̡̡̨̢͔̣̺̺͈̩̮̻͚̖͇̒͜ͅȩ̴̨̡̨̠͎̳͓͈͕͎͎̪̹̄̔͋̀̇̈́̆̔́̀̓͆͋̓͠ṕ̵̡̮̙͕̪̟͍̱̮̻̥̱̝̆́͆̓̄͆.̸̳͔̣̟͍̜̞͍̩̦̎̈́̿̑̈͜ͅ.̴̡̡̧͙͙̖̺̤̠̻͇̜͉̤̘̠͕̲̦̮̔́̍̎͑̚͜͠.̸̨̢͔̙̹̮̱͎͇̹̖̹̆̇̅̿̆̿̈́̍͐́̕̚͠͝ ̸̢̨̧̝̩̻̲̝͔͕̣̹̤̠̰̟͇̲̼̓̿̔̍́̂̀͗̇̓̊̎̓̈͊̃͘͜͠T̴̨̹̱̜̼̰͚̯̦̬̜̼̰̤̫̼̹͈͐͒̉͆́̈́̆͊͊̀̅̂̉͂͋͜ͅí̸̢̛̗̱̙̃͋̔̉̓̓̓̎̿͠m̸̧̧̱̙̹͈̗̳̟̙̜̠̭͖͙̝̯̤̱͊͑̊́̑̈́̀̒̚͘ͅȩ̶̛̫̲̹̥͙̗̎̒̽̇̀̄͌̋̈́͐ͅ ̴̮̻̻͓̤̘͇͈̞͓̍͗́̒̕͘͝t̸͇̦̯͓͇̣̉̑̃̀̅͐͂̒̎̓̾̿̅̌͗̎̃͂̚̕͠o̸̢̨͚͖̺̠͓̟͕͙̙̝͗̌̑̇̓̿̇̚̚͜ ̶̡̡̣̱̟̤̬͉͎̟̳̫̅͜͝ş̵͉̭̬͖̖̤̐͑̆̀͋̅̉̄̉̕͘͘l̵̤̲̫̥͎͑͒̆́̏͗̔̎̕ȩ̸̨̘̖̳̪͇͓̣̲͓̠͓̤͙̺͔̯́̓́̐̾̂̂̓̌͌́̀̀̕͝ͅë̷̦̖̬̥̙́͒̓̀́͒͐̓̄̐̈́̍̕͝p̴̨̢̝͕̗̙̥̙̼͈̪͔̖͖͇̠͈̋.̸̣͉͉́͒̃̌̓̔̅̋̈́̚͝͠.̷̢̥̖̮̦̂͑̃̐͊͗͛͜͝.̷̧̧̛͎̫̻̤̞̲̜̲̠̲͈̳͔̈́̿̐̓͊̔̏̽̾́͘̕ͅͅͅͅ

(On Hold) Blocked!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें