Chapter 1: Our Tale Begins

[This Story will mainly be In The POV of Kenny,Cartman,Stan and Kyle. This Story might have some ships and Mabye geta but Adult idk]

Cartman's POV

It was on a Sunny afternoon when me and my 3 friends were Waiting at the bus stop, it sucked since he had just gotten Off of A weekend so it was Monday. I looked over at Kenny texting Butters with a grin and then Kyle showing Stan Something. Should I tell them? They do know my identity as well as me knowing theirs.

"Hey guys, we need to talk about something. I heard some rumors about a Villain starting to rise. We may have to Check around."

They looked at me and then looked around, we wanted to protect our identities from People as well as our business so they wouldn't get worried. Kenny Put his phone away so we could all talk, Kyle spoke up

"If these rumors are true then won't we need the rest of the Team? I'm sure we could handle them but we don't know who or what they can do."

Hmmm he was right about us not knowing much, I had an idea to send in Kenny to do some snooping since He could blend into the shadows. He was also right about us mabye needing the others for help.

Kenny's POV

Cartman looked at me like he had a plan involving me, I could easily sneak into the shadows so if it was that then it'd be an actual good plan, I was texting butters earlier about us Having a date Later after school, mabye at Lunch I could ask him if he knows anything. If anyone knows Villain stuff it's him

"I could mabye ask butters if he knows anything later. If anyone would know more than us and if these rumors are true then it'd be him."

Stan Smiled at the idea and so did Kyle, they knew it was a good idea and It took Cartman some brain power to Think about it and Soon he smiled showing he said yes sorta like in his mind

"It's a good plan Kenny, I could Fly up in the air and try to see the rooftops while you check the Alleyways and on the ground?"

"Good thinking and yes that'd be good. We can go scout while Stan and Cartman Stay at base."

Cartman and Stan nodded to the plan, soon the bus came and the bus driver yelled at us for to get on, how has she not died yet? I got on and into a seat, luckily the seats were big enough somehow to hold all four of us into one so we could all plan together. I hope these rumors aren't true because although I've been itching for some action I may regret it later on.