Intro : The Morris

Here's the first chapter dear readers...
Don't forget to vote and leave comments.

◉⁠‿⁠◉

  Author's pov

       For the world Arthur Raynott was the biggest and most successful business man, he was know for his ruthlessness and devilishly handsome looks... But nobody knows that he is also the most dangerous mafia king to be ever born
' The Morris '.

      The name Morris means dark skinned as it was Arthur's underworld name, he was named as Morris because nobody has ever seen him...

    If someone did, they are not alive anymore. Even the underworld mafias have never seen his face as he wears a black mask which covers his entire face except his greenish blue ocean eyes.

     Arthur is the only child of his parents David Raynott and Katherine Raynott... If anything comes before work for him are his parents. He loves his mother the most in the world and she is the only person who has seen his lively side, where he laughs his heart out and runs around so that she can run behind him to feed him  food like a toddler.

     David Raynott was one of the well renowned mafia of his time but for his beloved wife he left the mafia world for forever but unaware of the fact that just after few years their son got into mafia and tamed all the mafia dons and became the king of mafia world.

       Just like each week Arthur came to visit his parents and his mom started pestering him to get married to the extent Arthur got irritated and left the mansion without having lunch with them.

      Katherine was sad and David Raynott couldn't see his wife sad so he coaxed her and planned to have dinner with Arthur and make things better between the mother and son.

       Both of them left for Arthur's mansion in the evening to surprise their son, two guards were following them for safety purpose but suddenly the driver took a sharp left turn which sent Katherine crashing to the car's window... Before David could understand what was happening the driver jumped out of the car and a huge water tank hit their car sending it flying in the air and rolling on the road.

       The two guards hurriedly got down from their car and ran to David and Katherine's car which was lying on the road upside down.

      They both were bleeding heavily, the two guards took them out carefully and carried them to their car... Just then the upside down car blasted with a huge sound.

       Arthur on the other hand was on his way back to his mansion from office  when his phone rang, he picked the call from the guard and his expression turned dark making him look like an actual devil.

      " TO THE HOSPITAL... " he said to the driver in his dreaded voice and the driver shivered while wheeling the car towards the hospital.

       Arthur reached the hospital in no time and went straight to the emergency ward, there was no expression on his face which made him look even more intimidating.... The hospital staff and even the doctors were shivering when they found out Arthur Raynott's parents were in their hospital and they all just wanted to hide as the devil walked inside the hospital.

       They all knew they were in trouble already and only giving him good service might save them... Two nurse and a doctor followed Arthur like puppies.

      Arthur saw the two guards standing out of the operation theater and walked to them with big strides. Before the guards could open their mouth he kicked them on the floor and looked at them with a smirk.

      " Useless bastards...! "

      " Master please forgive us, we will find the culprit and present him in front of you... Please have mercy master..! " they begged getting on their knees, Arthur let out his dangerous dark chuckle making everyone shiver... He was really a psycho and unpredictable man.

     " Don't you know there's no place for  mercy and forgiveness in my book. About finding the culprits don't you both worry about it, you should be worried about yourself. "

     " Master please...!! " The two guards begged joining their hands.

     Arthur clenched his teeth and kicked both of them in the stomach...

    " Don't you ever speak until I finish..! " He said.

      Just then two mans named Damian and Jarvis just walked in and felt bad for the guys but couldn't speak in their defence as they knew nothing can change their fate because it is already decided by their Master Arthur...

     " Master let Jarvis handle them.. " said Damian , Arthur's right hand man.

    Arthur nodded and sat crossing his legs on the chair placed in the corridor. Jarvis took the guys and Damian stood beside Arthur and nodded at the nurses and doctor to leave as well.

    " Damian who was it..!? "

    " Master it seems Italian mafia Lawrence Hudson was involved in the accident to some extent . "

    " Get the jet ready we are going to Italy. " He said to Damian who got to work right away.

     Almost ten guards in the corridor and twenty outside the hospital were stood by Arthur to take care of his parents safety.

      He flew to Italy with Damian and Jarvis to meet the Italian mafia Lawrence, who surely was playing with fire and his own life.

     🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

  _Chris💛