chapter 1: wake up!

2100:

"I'm going to miss you," Mom said. "He's safe with me," Dad said. "we're all going into hypersleep until we find a good planet" Tears flowed into mom's eyes. She gave Dad a big hug. "Keep an eye on him so he doesn't do anything stupid," Mom whispered. Dad nodded. "Colonists ready to leave!", shouted Commander Rachel. I quickly waved to my mom. Dad held my hand tightly. "Daddy, why isn't mommy coming with me?" I asked. "One day you will find out," he said and we boarded the ship. "Put this suit on!" said one of the men and threw two white suits at us.I was wearing the suit and standing in front of a small bed surrounded by glass. Dad picked me up and put me in it. the top closed and I didn't move. "Goodnight son, soon you will wake up in a new safe place" I wanted to say something, but I fell asleep.

2143:

"Son, wake up!", a voice whispered worriedly. I opened my eyes carefully and after a long time I saw my father's face. I stood up cautiously. "You changed during your hypersleep," Dad said. "Not you," I say. He laughed. I looked around. Everyone laughed. "Everyone come to the cockpit," a voice echoed through the room. "Why, mother?" asked the commander. "The pilot found a planet," Mother replied. Everyone walked quietly to the cockpit happily. But me, I have a bad feeling.