8

A/n
After 1 week later.

Y/n
I woke up and got ready to go to work. I went down to have breakfast and then I got a call from my mom. When I picked up, she said.......

Mrs Choi: Y/n I have reached the airport, come and drop me home.

Y/n: ok i'm coming to pick you up, I'll be there in just 30 minutes.

Mrs Choi: ok come quickly.

I took my car and left for the airport. After reaching the airport, my mom showed to me after searching for a bit and then I brought her home and she said that she was tired and she need to take some rest. So I left her there and I was left for my company because I got a call from Jimin that he had to meet me today. After reaching the company, I went and sat in my cabin. After some time, my secretary told me that Jimin has come, then I went to meet him in the room which is specially for the guests. I went to near him and then I saw him Then I went and sat near him, he greeted me and I greeted him too. Then he said to me.........

Jimin: Tomorrow is my parents anniversary, you must come, I am inviting you, this is a card, you have to reach my house by 6:00 pm tomorrow, you must know my address, right?

Y/n: But I have some work in the company so I can't come.

Jimin: You will have to come, you cannot listen to a word of your friend, I will help you in your work later but tomorrow you will have to come.

Y/n: bu[cut by Jimin]

Jimin: No more buts, now you have to come and you will come. okay!

Y/n: ok i will come you are very stubborn.

Jimin: You also know that I am stubborn, so now you will have to listen to me, now I am leaving see you tomorrow bye.

Y/n: bye!

Jimin has invited me to her parents' anniversary but I'm afraid I won't  meet Jungkook there. But I should not be afraid, even if I get it, he will not recognize me. If I did not remember Jimin then why would Jungkook remember me?I had not even met him for a long time during college time, so how can he remember me? He will not even remember that incident, so I should not be afraid, I will meet him well after forgetting all the things first. After completing all my work in the company, I went to my home, then I meet my mom and she said that she was prepared dinner for me. She told me to go and freshen up and then come and have dinner.
Then I freshened up and came down and had dinner with my mom, talked to her for a bit and then I went and slept in my room.

A/n
Next morning She got up and freshened up, got well dressed and went to her company without having breakfast. Her mom had asked her to have breakfast but she said that she would have coffee in the company. Then she reached the company and asked her secretary to bring her a coffee and to postpone today's appointments to some other date. And she said to her secretary whatever little work she has for today, give it to her now and she will complete it, then she has to leave from here at 4:00 pm. She then completed all her work and her work was completed at 3:00 pm, then she stayed in the company for some time. Then she left the company for her home at 4 o'clock to get ready because she had to reach Jimin's house at 6:00. she wore this for the party

 she wore this for the party