(1) 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺

[Narrator:] Deep in the mountains, secret ninja academies train our future protectors. Ancient scrolls told of four, who would be chosen above the others. Four who would become...... POWER RANGERS

We see a girl run on a track field who was being time her step father and thinking who is her real father.

Julia's POV
I was runing on the the track field thinking 'who could be my birth father' and being timed by my step father jack who is chill but get angry when anything doesn't go his way. I just want to slap the ugly face of his, then heard him said something.

"Come on juila kept going your almost there." He said, as i was almost done and almost at the finish line.

"I got it jack." I said, maked to the finish line and grab my water bottle and drank some also check my watch to see that i have to see the others.

"Hey! How many times do i have to tell you to call me dad." He said, grabing my arm and i got out his grip and went to change my outfit[on top^] also grab my stuff too.

As i ran to town i see dustin run as well, and i catch up with him as we made it to tori's van and got in.

"Sorry if im late it was my step father again." I said to the others.

"Its okay julia you not late but im trying to figure out why your mom married him." Shane said, looking at me while dustin flip to the middle.

"I don't even know." I said.

"How can you guys be late every single time. I can't pull it off if i actally plan it." Tori said, looking on the road and driving.

"Maybe it because your the reliable one." Shane said to tori.

What that mean the reliable one." She said.

"Look in any group different kinds of people." Shane said.

"Toally ture think about um the power rangers." Dustin said.

"Power rangers? Have to to be joking dustin." I said as shane laugh.

"No, like- okay there always the mellow reflected dude." Dustin said.

And there is risk taker, the adrenaline guy. That would of coruse be me." Shane said.

"Yea right and you tori you're just the logical one." Dustin said.

"Lastly Julia you're like the survivor who protect us without no cost." Shane said, making me look up from my phone texting my mom about jack putting his hands on me.

"You guys have to lay down on the comic book seriously, Power rangers whatever." Tori said, contiued driving.

As we made to the middle of the woods, we got out of tori van and starting walking toward the tree.

"This place always creeps me out." Dustin said, as we was waiking to the woods more.

"Everthing creep you out dustin." I said, wakling behind shane.

"I heard that bro." Shane said.

"You guys are so lame." Tori said, as we was walking more in to the woods.

As we was walking we saw a big tree brach in front of us and we went over it. And i had little help from shane.

"Dustin would you come on." Tori said looking behind her.

"Im right here." Dustin said.

"Sure its quite out here." Shane said, as we walking further.

"Littie too quite." Dustin said, as we feel something rush past us and we turned around and fell to the floor.