Teaser

- City

The scene transit to a city by California. We transit to a figure walking as he talked on the phone. His face was cover by a shadow as something cover half his face.

???: alright Anne I get, I remembered I'll get the stuff for the project 

The person hangs up but then gets another call. He groans as we see he were a scarf that blew from strong wind. He shot back as the person on the other end was loud.

???: sprig, sprig geez I hear I hear, yes Anne already reminded me to get the stuff..... glued in busy.... No you cannot join me we've been over this. Oh my frog you're just as bad as Sasha. Anyway-

An alarm is heard, from below. At a bank we see criminals run across the street into and alley. The figure saw this, miles above the ground. A full body shows he's in a suit of some kind, as he stood on the side of a glass building.

???: I gotta go, they're playing my song..... no I won't say... fine I'll hop to it

The fight hangs up and pulls down a hero mask. He then jumps off the building. The crook run down an alley, not knowing an invisible figure followed them.

Crook 1: easier 10 mil we got all day 

Crook 2: and no police to stop us 

Then we see them enter a warehouse. They a getaway car stayed. They head for it until the lights turn on.

Crook 1: what the 

Crook 2: oh man he's here 

Crook 3: I heard he's a frog

Crook 4: no he's newt, the dude can stretch 

Crook: 2 no he's a toad 

Crook: 1 shush, all of you, he's here. An he's a salamander end of discussion 

The crooks ready themselves. The guns pointing in all directions. The unsubtle figure crept towards them from above. He strikes sending run into the crate. One begins to shoot all over the place.

Crook 1: stop you fool before you kill someone

The crook stops as he's pulls away by a large tongue. 

???: blegh you taste like sand paper

Crooks then run toward the truck. They hope inside and crash through the doors.  They drive down the street.

Crook 2: I think we lost him.

As the truck drives we see the figure at the end of the street. 

???: ok, let's end this

The crooks see the figure. They grin as they drive faster. But the figure wasn't scarred, reaching behind his back he grabs a black steal katanna. He enters a stance and slashes the truck in two. The crooks falls off as they groan. They struggle to get up until they come face to face with the figure. We a symbol on his chest that resembled a frog foot.

???: don't you guys looked washed up 

He grabs the figures. Soon police came and saw all go the crooks hanging from the street light. One of the officers sees a note and grabs it as it says.

Officer: from your cities best hero, Amphibian 

The officers look up as we see the figure, amphibian perched on a roof. He then gets a text on his phone.

Amphibian: it's Marcy, she wants to play a new game tomorrow. Sure I'm down

Then a shockwave hit him behind. He looks around and sees a barrage of deadly foes before him. One flew high above the rest, wearing a black helmet with several glowing eyes. Amphibian sighs as he stretch.

Amphibian: sorry gang, but I'm gonna be a little late

His body then glows as it changes color. The katana grows in size becoming an odachi. He rushes at the foes as they didn't same.

Boom that's it for the teaser. Hope you're ready for this frogtasgic adventure. I got the idea when sprig dressed as a hero, and Anne being the Spiderman references, I decide to make my own hero for this alternate universe. A hero with the powers of frogs, toads, amphibians, and salamander, Amphibian. Next chapter, the characters.