I cannot describe how beautiful they are. No matter what I say it's never enough description of their beauty. They're so beautiful I want them all to myself. I'm obsessed with them to say the least. They're the most beautiful human being I've ever seen. They're personality is so attractive too. They're beauty is more than beauty there is no word perfect enough to describe them. I'd do anything for them. I love them so much I need them in my life until the day I die and I will not allow them to leave.

Their face I want to kiss. I want to kiss every inch of their beautiful face. I want to wake up and the first thing I see is their face. I would kill to be anyone who got to see their beautiful face in person at least once. I would sell my soul to any bad person, thing, entity to be able to wake up and get to see their face everyday.

Their hands so pretty, so beautiful, so sexy, I cannot describe how beautiful they are. I want to kiss their hands. Feel their hands caress my face. Feel their touch on my hands and arms. I want to hold their hands and never let go.

Their arms I want to draw on. Decorate such perfect skin. Making even more or less perfect doesn't matter it's only an opinion, as long I get to draw and color on it, it's fine. I would love to see drawings on their arms and be able to say and know, "I did that."

Their scars so fucking perfect. A thing everyone sees as imperfections I see as perfect. I want to kiss every scar and say how perfect they are. If they think their scars are ugly I'll repeatedly disagree until they agree with me. If they ever get new scars I want to help take care of them and see them and their beauty.

Their soft gorgeous hair. I want to pet and play with their hair. Feel the softness between my fingers. I want to talk to them while I play with their hair. I want to learn any hairstyle they like just so I can do it for them. I want to wake up in the morning and just play with their hair.