ep.1 Birthday

| Anika |

Birthday

"Sahil, i don't want to celebrate my birthday. Don't forced me." I scolded him with a tough voice. He isn't understanding that i am not a child who love to celebrate their birthday.

"Jiji, please for us." Gauri insisted with a puppy eyes. What's wrong with them. Why don't they understand that it's not easy for me to forget everything and celebrate my birthday.

It's not like I am liking that they are asking something and i am denying it. But how am i suppose to celebrate my birthday when i know today is also my parents death anniversary.

I always get afraid by the name of celebration of my birthday. I feel like if again i am going to celebrate my birthday, i am going to lose something precious to me again and i can't afford that now. I am only left with my sahil and gauri and losing them means losing myself.

"Go to bed, you both i don't want any discussion on this topic, understood?" I was feeling so incompetent for this.

They both stood up from my bed and started waking towards the door.

"Stop." I said with dry voice.

They both turned immediately with a happy face and said " are you going to celebrate your birthday" this was gauri.
"Can i invite my friends also didi?" And this was sahil.

Looking at their happy faces i felt so sad but again i am not going to celebrate my birthday that's it.

"Take this cake from here" i said taking the smiling face they had just now.

Sahil stood their with tear in his eyes and gauri moved forward to take the cale from my bed. Sahil tear was the last stroke and it made me stop gauri by holding her mid way when she was holding the cake.

"Now that you both had already brought the cake. So let's cut it. I don't want to waste the food." My eyes were on sahil while saying this. Hearing my words he jumped on the bed with happy face.

"Yahh..let's cut the cake" he shouted with happy face.

We cut the cake and fed each other.

"So, are you even cancelling the plan of going to temple. Because if you are then i am not going to obey you this time. I am Sorry jiji." Gauri said with expression that she will take no nonsense.

"Don't worry about this gauri. I am going to go. And you both are accompanying me." I said while eyeing both of them and pointing my finger at them.

"Of course didi." Sahil said with excitement.

Boy what's so exciting about it.

"Now you both should go to your bedroom. "

They bid there good night and went from there leaving me with my worry.

☆☆☆☆

In the morning;

We all woke up and got ready to go to temple. We enter the temple after ignoring the people gaze. It's quite funny how some people already have judgements about you when you are rich or you are a public figure. It's like people becoming the best judge and giving better justice than judge.

We stand in the queue which was not so long. When it was our time, we went inside and took the prayer taali and did our prayer.

After offering prayer. We went to the section were people sit, to give them the food which we had brought to give.