Chapter one :disowned

When Asuta was born he was dropped off at the church where the father of the church found two boys one was a black haired boy called Yuno and the other one Asuta on his door step. He toke both boys in and would raise them as his own children like what both letters said. He saw that Yuno had a necklace around his neck the reason why he toke them in is because he didn't want to leave the boys in the cold. Yuno is Asuta older brother and will treat them the same at least that was the plan in the first place.

A year later

Asuta was hard for Orsi the owner of the church to handle so he knew he only had one choice to kill him off which is the sad truth but it needed to happen. As Orsi went back he saw a man with a baby a girl the man is Julius.

"Are you the owner of the church"he asked

"yes I am Orsi the father of the church what do u need sir"asked Orsi

"can you keep my daughter safe until I can look after her again as she isn't safe in her kingdom yet I want to trust you with her as she is my only daughter"replied Julius

"Ofc I will"said Orsi

"Her name is Astaelle Vangeance" said Julius

Julius left his daughter with Orsi and Yuno saw the girl and smiled and wanted to to play with her Orsi knew that they would be best siblings but it didn't last long.

Time skip to six years

Yuno is 7 while Astaelle is 6 years old 7 years since the owner of the church (Orsi) the father found Yuno and 6 years since he was given Astaelle he knew he cant kill her because she is form the clover kingdom the one place where they could be rich.

The father has a helper to help with the children while he is busy her name is lily a noble nun.

Orsi (the owner of the church) Sister lily, Yuno, Recca (foster daughter), Nash (foster son), Aruru (foster daughter) and Hollo (Foster son) were having lunch out laughing without Astaelle. Who was alone and was hugging her legs feeling left out the family she hoped for was a huge lie. They gave Yuno more love then she ever got because he got his magic while her magic isn't unlocked yet. The truth is she hasn't unlocked it all. While being left out she knew that they never cared about her, the girl with green eyes signed and was looking down staring at the grass she was sitting on the one thing she wished for that she wanted so badly she hoped for it to come true.'I wished that I had a family that would love me if I didn't have magic and only cared about how I feel' thought the girl as she had tears because she felt lonely.

You see this girl is a year younger then Yuno and he is older then her but they grew up in the same family but Yuno got the love from their foster siblings and the nun and the father but she didn't get any. Orsi said that he would raise them fairly but to Astaelle surprise she was treated badly she started to take care of herself since she was 4 she would come back hurt.

How did all this start well when she was 4 Orsi thought she was 5 and called her Asuta who is her brother that he killed. Yuno unlocked his wind magic the village was happy and the church helped Yuno how to control his wind, he is the village pride because they was happy that he is strong. The village was nice to only to Yuno and not Astaelle she wanted to know who Asuta is.

They thought Astaelle would unlock her magic as they raised by the same person and was siblings but to the village's disappointment she didn't atleast to their knowledge she did not even Astaelle knew that.

Asta has yet to unlock her magic just like Yuno as they are siblings people started to talk bad about her how she will never have magic and how she will be magicless and compared to her older brother he has magic who is smart and powerful that was how she was left behind not evening being nice to her.

As Yuno was growing up they treated him like a prince Yuno looked down on her the person Yuno thought as a sibling at point Yuno had compliments every day Yuno being the village lucky charm. Asta had nothing like her older brother she hated everything about it.

That was Asta's life being neglected by her family for her intelligent powerful older brother who looked down on her. Being neglected by the people that raised her and the villagers who only cared for her older brother they were disappointed they hoped that she would unlock her powerful magic like her older brother.

Until one day Yuno asked her for a fight which she didn't want they thought she was being a brat for letting Yuno fight her but she wasn't having it she walked away from them. "Your scared of our village's pride our prince" one the villagers female said

"where would I be scared of him he is nothing but a show off he is nothing there are people more stronger then him. The wizard king so you cant say he is the village's pride if he isn't that strong so don't give me that bullshit about him or maybe ur scared to lose me as I'm was born in the kingdom. You don't want the only person that could get u rich to go if my real dad finds out what you did to me he would be pissed so now leave me alone and you cant attack me" said Astaelle

they knew what she was right and didn't talk to her Asta knew they would compare her to her brother always she hated how she was raised she didn't hate her real family for giving her up. She knew they wouldn't be able to take care of her she is sick of everything that happened at the village so her only choice was to run away which she did.

Orsi wanted to talk to her and he slapped her and disowned her and told her that she is no longer his daughter.

to be continued

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed this most of this plot came from an amazing writer who let me use his idea for this story it will be a bit different please support him

@da_foxy please support his content to.