. PROLOGUE

TOO BAD TO BE A NIGHTMARE

...

Letting out a satisfied yet tired yawn as [NAME] blankly stares at the ceiling. Ava had just left for her job interview, all [NAME] hopes that all goes well for her.

[NAME]'s job as a Bartender won't start till at night, 8:00 pm - 3:00 am. Since she can't really sleep well then she might as well use that advantage for a job. Sure it's not recommended to do that since it basically destroys health but– she's still alive and... Well?

Beside that, she just went back attempting to sleep, somehow johnny, her and Ava's cat, was in her room but she didn't mind nor does she even have the energy to even bother to think about it.

"Why do you smell like pizza...?"

[NAME] tiredly narrows her eyes at johnny who 'meows' back in response. "Ah.. Run out of Yum Yum's?"

Johnny meowed again, seeming to be not satisfied about it but just lays beside her. [NAME] just sighs as she didn't mind Johnny's company and attempted to sleep before her work.

...

Suddenly, her ears picked up sizling noise. Her ears flickered as she groaned, sitting up as she notices Johnny wasn't beside her anymore.

Getting out of the bed softly as she walks to the doors and about to get out not until she hears a scream and multiple footsteps.

'what the–'

She slowly stepped away from the door.

'Did Ava invite some friends over? No that's unlikely... She would've told me. Did lolerei did it? A prank? No. Lolerei's friends hate us.. so that means a possible intruder.'

She thought carefully as her ears started to hurt from the screaming. She regained back her focus when she heard someone saying ; "Scout the area".

'Shit.'

Thankfully, she has the ability as a meif'wa to transform into a cat. This was a good advantage.

She transforms into a cute cat with [H/C] fur on the top and half of her head. While the bottom part on her legs and arms, were white colored.

[NAME] immediately hides under the bed when she hears footsteps approaching her bedroom doors.

"Let's investigate these rooms separately. I'll take the left, you take the right."

The other guy standing in front of him gave a nod of agreement. He turns around and investigates the room he was assigned to. The bathroom.

As for the other guy, he also turned around and entered the room, looking around it was colorful alright. It has a bright [PREFERRED COLOR] painted on the wall.

"Hmm..." The guy just hummed as he carefully takes his time investigating the room.

Finally walking inside as he first noticed the picture frames on top of the drawer. Three picture frames. The first one was a picture of a girl with [H/C] shoulder length hair and her eyes are two different colors, the right one was blue while the other was [E/C].