"I do love myself, but also you."

Mi-cha. - Hey, goodmorning Father. Slept well?

Mi-cha's father. - Goodmorning sweetheart, i slept well.. Have you? I made some early breakfast for you, if you'd like.. take a seat and enjoy!

Mi-cha. - I'm sorry dad, i'm not hungry. I' going to Elijah's home, okay?

Mi-cha's Father. - fine then, i'll eat it. Have fun at school sweetie.

*Mi-cha went to Elijah's home, and went straight to school together*

Elijah. - Hey uhm Mi-Cha, you should go to class. Those guys are coming up to us. I will follow you on the way back so you are safe.

Mi-Cha. - okay thank you.

So, suddenly Elijah held the door for me, i thought i was so special. But then, the bullies pushed him and he fell to the ground, they wanted me. Me, me, me, me, me. I started running away, they ran after me, oh my! I ran through all classes but someone screamed behind them, so they looked back. I felt an hand on me and got dragged into an classroom, no lights on, nothing.

I stood still until the bullies we're gone, the light turned on.

"Elijah... and Asher?!" I said, in an low pitched voice, My two crushes literally dragged me into an classroom! "W-what are you doing?" I said.

"Hush it Mi-Cha, they aren't gone yet."
I was scared while Asher said that, i started to panic because they were still looking for me, Like i was some.. Famous girl chased by creeps.

"Are you okay?" Said Elijah as he came closer to me, He hugged me. I have never felt so.. special. No fuck it, i'm going insane. He is only hugging me because i got chased! I' a fucking bitch. But, i still wish they'd suffer. And by them i mean my stupid bullies. I've done nothing wrong to them!.

Asher opened the door and still wondered why that girl was screaming, maybe she got chased too, but by other people? Oh well, Asher grabbed my arm and walked out of the classroom with me, Elijah was behind me, he looked at how Asher grabbed me by my arm. Is he... Jealous? I don't care, atleast one of my crushed grabbed me, i am fucking craving their touch so bad right now. Yes from them both, you heard that good! "Hey Mi-cha, meet me at the rooftop after school, i have to tell you school."

*After class* Elijah said to meet me at the rooftop, so i put my books in my locker, and went walking up the stairs. No one was there, so he'd probably be on the roof right now. 6 minutes went by, as i opened the door. My eyes teared up as i had opened the door, i have never been this shocked. EVER.
I opened the door and saw Elijah beaten up on the ground, i ran to Elijah. As he had an note on his hand saying

I cried so hard, i took him on my back and ran to the nurses office

I cried so hard, i took him on my back and ran to the nurses office. I laid him on an emergency bed, hoping he'd be fine. I was crying, not because he was hurt. But because it said i was next, i am defenitely gonna die.

One week later.

Well, i survived. Elijah still has an bruise at his eye, but he says he is fine. As long he's fine, i am fine! Asher hasn't been going to school alot. I wonder why? But then, when i thought about this. He banged on the door... the teacher let him in and he was full covered in blood, all blood. Traumatized mostly the whole class.
Looks like his teeth are also covered with blood. I ran up to Ashed, grabbed his hand, and felt some wet and an deep hole. I looked and i was shocked.
It looked like, an harshly bite mark...

Oh my, we closed the door. But suddenly he said "What is happening to me? Look at my fingers!" We looked over and his fingers were cracking and broken automatically, Nyeon (My classmate) yelled "GET HIM OUT OF HERE NOW! IF YOU GET HIM OUT I WILL EXPLAIN WHAT IS HAPPENINY" The teacher listened to Nyeon and pushed him out of the classroom. "What was it, what's happening?"
Ms. Sang-Hee said, "Did he have an bitemark?" Nyeon said.
"Yeah, deep and with blood, the clothes were also ripped. And his neck had an small bitemark." I answered.
"Oh no this can't be happening"
"What?" I said.
"Fucking grab Asher put him in this class and all of you leave, and close the door NOW!"
The teacher didn't listen to Nyeon, because she thought she was being selfish, and not caring about her own classmate.
Oh fucking screw Ms. Sang-Hee, she doesn't know the trouble she is making, just listen to Nyeon.

We ended up, not letting him in and leaving. But ended up leaving him outside of the classroom.
Asher is my crush, well.. was. But, what's happening..?

Nyeon suddenly said "If you fucking selfish shitheads listened to me, this school would be safe! YOU FUCKING SHIT HEADS OH MY GOD!" she yelled, "But why? What is so special about leaving him in this classroom, he's just hurt with wounds." I said
"You fucking bitch, it is not just wounds. I have studied about zombies, or either way, Zombie apocalypse's. He's got an bite mark, from someone. That girl may turned him into an zombie, this school isn't safe anymore. This whole building would be filled up with zombies by 10 minutes." Nyeon said.

Ah fucking shit, why did Ms. Sang-Hee not listen to her? Fucking selfish.

2 hours later, we were still in the classroom. "Can we go out yet? I'm starving!" Some guy said.
"Fuck off, learn how to survive without food." Nyeon said. Pretty harsh, wasn't it? I looked out of our class windows, and saw zombies running! One bumbed into the window, but did not break it. That was a jumpscare...
We stayed in there for 2 more hours, until we decided to make something to climb out of the window with, a rope? Desks tied up to eachother with rope? I don't know, but we found a way! We found curtains, some boy in my class went down and looked into the classroom, he said there we're alot of creatures, and by that. He meant zombies.

"Hey Mi-cha?" I heard from my right ear, i turned and it was Elijah, "Oh, yeah Elijah, what is it?"
"This may be weird but.. you like yourself right?" "Yeah ofcourse i do! Why Elijah, do you not love yourself?"
"I do love myself, but... also you, Mi-Cha."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!