Caught🍋 (Mattheo)

Author's note: HEYYYYY! Thank you for choosing MY story (Honestly you probably already read all of the other smut shot and that's why you're reading my story, but whatever). I just want to mention that English isn't my first language so if I do any mistakes I'm very sorry and feel free to correct me. Also, I take request! So PLEASE tell me what you want, and I'm obviously not gonna write about grape and stuff like that, because it's wrong and it makes me uncomfortable ect. If you don't feel comfortable reading smut DON'T WORRY I'm going mark the stories with little emojis  

Smut:🍋

Not smut, but close:🍒 

Fluff:🍭

Angst:🧅(It's cuz it makes you cry. Laugh.)

Anyway, ENJOYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

START

I groan as Pansy jump on the commons room couch taking me away from my comfy little nest. "Come on Y/N stop being lazy and enjoy life a little" She says while trying to pull me off of the couch. "I am very much enjoying myself right now. Well, before you interrupted me" I respond.

 "Blablabla, I don't care. Theo is throwing a party so get up and lets get ready!" I sigh. "Fine, but I'm wearing you're red dress!" I tell her. "You're gonna have all the guys drooling over you! Mostly Mattheo.." She tease and I glare at her with a disgusted expression on my face. "Come on, you're little 'Enemies' thing ain't fooling anyone. Have you seen how he looks at you? The guy looks like he's going to devour you at any given moment! I wouldn't be surprise if someone find him jerking off to a picture of you." She laughs and I fake gag at her words. "Just shut up and lets get ready." I say annoyed although her words wander in my mind and images start forming as well. I quickly shake them away.

 We finish getting ready and we get to the party. The loud music can be heard from afar. We get in and immediately start looking for our friends. We finally find them hanging out on one of the couches. My eyes connect with his. His eyes roam around my body and he bites his lip as our eyes connect once again. He fucking bit his lip. Maybe Pansy was right after all. I sit down next to Blaise and Pansy hands me a drink. We all start talking about everything and nothing all at once.

 I quickly get bored of the little discussion going on and I decide to go dance. My hips are swaying to the beats and I dance without a single care in the world. After a couple of drinks the alcohol kicks in and I find myself grinding my ass on some random guy that just placed his hands on my hips guiding my moves ."Fuck, darling" He says and as I go to turn around, the mysterious guy had disappeared.

 I shrug and make my way back to the group. "Hey Y/N have you seen Mattheo?" My brother ask. "No, why?" I ask not really caring. "He said he'd be right back, but its been half an hour already." He adds. "He's probably just fucking a random girl, chill." Says Theodore laughing as he takes a long drag from his cigarette.

 "Oh, if that's the case, the dude his dead." I laugh. "Why, you're jealous?" Pansy ask. "No. The fuck. It's just that if we go with the movies logic he did two very fatal mistakes." I say. "Oh yeah and what are those?" Theodore ask. "Well, he said he'd be right back, and then he has sex. He's not making it out alive." I laugh and they just roll their eyes. "Oh, you should go look for him then, princess." Theo suggest. "Fuck no I don't want to die" I quickly say. "You don't want to save his prescious life by cock blocking him?" Theo laughs. "Eww, no. Goodbye. This whole interaction has been very disturbing." I say as I walk away. 

I search for a bathroom to get all those drinks out off my body. Afterward, I decide to go for a walk to get some fresh air. As I walk, I hear noise coming from a dorm room. I get closer trying to identify the noises and I soon regretted it as I hear moans coming from behind the door. I look up a the dorm's number and I realize It's Mattheo's dorm. I gag. "Shit, Theo was right he is getting it."