2nd day of hell/ bus nearly fucking crashes again

I woke up to that annoying alarm. Great. It was another day of fucking hell.
Surprising how I haven't broken down yet from all of it, being treated like shit even from the teachers.
Oh wait yeah, Angelita, My closest friend.
She seems to be the only one nice to me most of the time and I also try to be to her back.

It feels strange how I feel butterflies when I see her, I swear sometimes it feels like she also does I feel more unsure now.

But right now let's just get up it's not like that.
I groaned as I stumbled out of my bed slowly and stepping down onto the cold floor, the rug under my feet kept them colder
it seems like getting to deep into my thoughts made me have a slight excited and unsure feeling in my stomach.
I stood up and walked off out of my room trying to ignore the strange sensation of it all inside of my stomach.
I poured my cereal as usual walking over to the fridge and grabbing the milk, exhaustingly walking back opening the cap then pouring it in with my cereal.
Aimlessly I ate my cereal staring off into the distance.
The feeling seemed to go away for a bit but I still felt a bit excited about school for no reason.

It felt as if it were only to see Angelita. I didn't really know why because she was basically supposed to be a friend to me I feel confused about it all.
I drank the milk out of my bowl and put it into the sink.
I walked away from the kitchen and went to the bathroom.
Grabbing my toothbrush and squirting some toothpaste on it I stared at my reflection, I kinda wonder how she even helped me.
Stupid gap. Stupid fucking everything seriously how??? I don't even care if I'm being harsh on myself but how do my friends look at my face sometimes I don't even know how some people even love me. Eh, but I'm done now let's just get through another goddamn day.

I walked across the hall into my room and searched through my closet for my uniform. I hate these uniforms they're so itchy to wear. I need to stop commenting on everything oh my god. I shut the door and slid it on making sure to fix it up a bit before heading out.

The bus finally arrived and I walked in, the wind of the bus blowing at my skirt. I started entering and saw Angelita.
The nervous adrenaline inside came in me again while I sat down, so I grabbed the bottom part of my skirt and started fidgeting with it, scared to make eye contact

Girls were teasing me and I tried avoiding tearing up and I covered my face with my hands.
Angelita stared at my with concerned eyes "Are you alright?" She gazed down at me, I moved my head away from my palms to just stare at her with slightly teary eyed.
She looked at me in confusion before staring back at the window for a while.

She stares back about to ask the same question with a more concerned facial expression I gently lean into her shoulder still holding my hands to my face.

"They're just plastic assholes, don't listen to them."
I feel slightly comforted by her words yet I keep my eyes covered trying to ignore them.

I sat there most of the ride like this, she didn't seem to mind I eventually uncovered my bloodshot eyes as I rubbed them slightly.

Strangely the bus stopped randomly on the road, yesterday the whole bus went underwater and the markings and damage are still there it felt kinda funny to stare at yet I was confused, why did we stop? There's no houses here.

Kids pushed and shoved around looking while Angelita leaned over my lap to stare at the road from her seat. I look into the window gazing at the nice ocean water.
Suddenly the bus driver seems to stare at us putting his finger to his mouth, as if to shush us for no apparent reason and stared back at the main window and grabbing the walki talki hanging on a string and onto the review mirror.
"EVERYONE STAY SEATED."
He yelled at everyone as he watched the kids squirm around in their seats yelling,
Angelita ducked back into her seat I accidentally knock into her, I gently move away with embarrassment. I looked off into the seats behind us as other kids stared occasionally and I stared back occasionally.
Angelita stared into the window as silence continued I gazed over at her occasionally suddenly the whole bus stopped a huge **SCRREEECCHH** emits from the wheels, I smashed into the seat.
The whole bus slammed on its breaks as another car passes by us, I grabbed Angelita's arm and leaned my head on her shoulder squeezing my eyes shut, overwhelmed from kids screaming and talking.

Angelita stared out of the window, I clenched her arm tighter until all of sudden I felt a jolt on the bus nearly knocking out of my seat and wave of the engine shaking as it turned on, I slowly loosened my grip staring out into the isles seeing things moving and kids starting to calm down a bit, the only kids really yapping was Kelly and her dumb little posse of other girls.

I moved away from Angelita and stared off into the distance for a while the opposite direction of her the bus rattling us as usual in a couple of slow minutes, up slow slopes and rocky terrain until I was met with the same, hellish place. Ah yes, K-12 can't forget that.

The bus shook as its engine shut off, kids crowded the aisles I waited anxiously to get up until I finally moved, I waited for Angelita helping her up with one hand and we were her again, the last ones out.
I didn't let go of her hand as I walked down the rest of the way and the bus driver looked away from us now shutting the doors and driving away, oh god compared to yesterday at least he left us alone after that.
I slowly let go of her hand as I walked towards the same hellish building again, I mean it's maybe not that bad since Angelita's with me.