evil girlfriends REAL

Julia laid on the bed scrolling through Instagram, she still got hate comments and people who would ridiculed her for what she did on Total Drama, Though to be honest she couldn't give two shits of what people thought of her. They could hate her for all she cared, as long as she was more famous than them they were basically irrelevant to her.

But then her peaceful silence was interrupted by her one and only partner.

"HEYY JULI" Mk yelled out

"Hey thieve" Julia teased, Mk jokingly acted offended by the nickname. They walked over to the blond laying on the bed an sat on the end of it, Mk dug through one of the pockets of their over-sized jacket and pulled out two silver necklaces, they each had a half of a heart on them, they fit together perfectly like a puzzle would.

Julia shot the other a questionable look, "What are those for?"

"Well, uh, re-remember Total Drama? When, When I said we should get matching necklaces, with them having half hearts on each of them? Well, I got them"

"I didn't really get them though" MK added, Julia's confusion only grew stronger.

"Well I got them, but I didn't pay for them, heh" Mk added."

Julia wanted to say something along the lines of this being 'typical' behaver for Mk, but she was caught up about the fact that they had ACTUALLY remembered that from Total Drama.

"So, you can like, I Dunno, wear it or something, But like only if you feel like it though, I don't care.." Mk said, bailing the necklace in their hand before gently tossing it to her.

Julia caught the shinny accessory and examined it, it actually looked nice, like something she would wear on Insta to "flex" on others, sure, it was a bit shitty of her but then again she didn't really care.

"Pshh, why would I wear THIS?" Julia laughed, no matter how nice it was she wouldn't tell Mk that, they didn't need to know.

"Haha! Yea-yeah! totally! I, I mean, who would like, ever wear something like- like THESE?" Mk laughed awkwardly, feeling more anxious with every word that fell from their mouth.

"This is, like SO just a joke, Hah!" MK faked laughed, They knew Julia could tell but they hoped they wouldn't bring it up, feelings is something they are NOT equipped to talk about.

"Funny" Julia said with a nonchalant tone, looking back at her phone. She could feel the uncomfortableness radiating off of MK.

"Cool,, cool.. Imma go and uh, chill"

"So, uhm, bye,, babe?" Mk shot her finger guns as they quickly ran to their guest bedroom, they had a a guest bedroom and the room that they shared. MK kept some of their stuff in the spare room for any "just in case" moments (one of those moments being this exacted one), Mk shut the door with more force then they intended to, causing it to let out a loud slam that echoed throughout the house, they jumped face-first onto the bed letting out a loud groan.

'Why the heck did I call her "babe"!?, I thought it was silently agreed we wouldn't use those couple-y nicknames!, she probably thinks I'm more of a weirdo then I already am' Mk's thoughts dreaded on

------------------

Mk finally found what little confidence they still had left to walk out to the kitchen and grab something to drink, It had been two hours of them just sitting in silence beating themselves up over the awkward conversation they had with Julia. Even after those two hours MK still felt like they were freaking out a little on the inside, sure the two were dating but even so Mk didn't want make Julia weirded out by them.

Mk opened the cabinet to grab out a cup, they grabbed out Julia's purple sparkly tumbler and filled it with tap water, chugging it in almost an intent. They heard footsteps coming towards them, their body tensing up as they felt a hand being placed on their shoulder.

"Hey, I need my tumbler, I need to post a new inspiring pic on my snap story" Julia spoke out as MK turned around to face her, their eye's widened when they were greeted with the bling of the shinny silver necklaces, MK stared at the necklace in amazement, not by the necklace itself, but the fact that Julia actually wore it.

"So? can I have my cup?"

"Oh, uh yeah, I don't care, here" MK said as she handed Julia the cup.

Julia smirked as she took the cup into her hands

"Thanks,, babe" Julia winked as she walked away with a hand on her hip, MK stared as they watched their girlfriend walk away.

'I should put my necklace on' MK thought with a small smile.