PRE-READING NOTES

Hogwarts Legacies will be a collection of short stories and one shots for characters within the Hogwarts Legacy video game. As mentioned in the story description, many of these will revolve around Sebastian Sallow and Ominis Gaunt but be open to multiple characters, settings and pairings.

I have been collecting a number of different ideas for these characters for quite some time and have been bubbling with excitement at the idea of writing them down and sharing them with you all. While most of these stories will be of my own creation, I would LOVE to take suggestions and recommendations for pairings, settings, situations and more. Feel free to comment or message your ideas and whether or not you would like to be credited at the beginning of the chapter should I choose to use your proposals!

(Unless otherwise stated, all characters will be aged up to year seven or 18 years old. Please keep this in mind - I want to be respectful and write tasteful works regarding these lovely witches and wizards)

These characters have truly touched a deep part of my soul and I would love to expand upon their universe and lives and perhaps peek into what life might be like should any number of things be just a hint different.

These stories are intended to pull on heartstrings and tug on souls and will include heart swelling fluff, a great deal of angst, friendship, romantic relationships, comfort, twists and turns, soul crushing and heart mending among many other bits. I want this to be a fun and safe place for us all to connect and share our love for the Hogwarts Legacy characters and world. These lovely witches and wizards deserve so much more than what we were given and I hope to do them at least a little justice in my writing.

For those of you who are also reading Me and the Devil, the Devil doesn't Bargain or Heart of the Serpent, please know that I am not abandoning those works and will continue to update them as well. This is just a creative outlet for me to share a bit more of the ideas that have been eating at me for awhile now.

Thank you so much for reading!

Hope you enjoy!

-McKenna