A toxic birthday

One day you and bakugo got in an argument. You wanted to go hang out with your friends cuz it was your birthday, which you forgot about... again. Some of those friends that you wanted to hang out with for guys and he didn't like that one bit, this is how it went. You walked out in a beautiful black dress, and you had your makeup done. It had taken you over an hour to get ready. You started walking downstairs to leave cuz you had gotten a text from Kiri telling you that he was here. You walked past bakugo and he obviously realized that you were all dressed up"where the hell do you think you're going dressed like that " you stopped in your tracks cuz he sounded pretty angry " I'm going out clubbing with my friends" you said he looked at you like you were crazy " like hell you are" he said "go change and go to bed"he rolled his eyes at you instead "you don't even have friends" you've always listened to a bakugo said but you really wanted to do something for your birthday plus hearing something like that come out of your boyfriend's mouth hurts a lot. Tears started dripping down your face. He heard you sniffing he had that look in his eyes like he actually cared about how you felt he walked up to you and hugged you." Shhh, hey it's all right you don't need them anyways you have me I'm all you'll ever need". His voice got deeper and more scary as he spoke. You finally calmed yourself" hey baby" you said " hm" " do you know what today is" you said "it's June 3rd" 'he forgot my birthday again'you thought. You started to get more and more angry until you snapped " it's my birthday, that's what today is YOU FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY" you yelled while tears came running down your face " HOW IS THAT MY FAULT" " are you serious right now, ARE YOU F/CKING SERIOUS I'VE REMINDED YOU EVERY MONTH AND YOU FORGOT" "I HAVE A MILLION OTHER THINGS TO REMEMBER" "LIKE WHAT KATSUKI WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR OWN F/CKING GIRLFRIEND" "HERO TRAINING. IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU I WOULD HAVE BEEN NUMBER 1 HERE ALREADY BUT NO I'M NUMBER 3 BEHIND THAT DUMBASS ICY HOT AND DEKU AND IT'S YOUR FAULT" " do NOT make this about yourself I did NOTHING absolutely NOTHING to hold you back from being number 1 hero" " I had to sit and take care of you for 3 years 3 F/CKING YEARS Y/N, all I did was care for you and you tried to go behind my back and cheat on me" he started to cry you were more angry than ever he was trying to play the victim eventually you screamed losing control of your cork Crystal started flying everywhere "WHAT THE HELL, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME" bakugo said walking towards you he had mini explosions in his hands and you knew exactly where they were going...
-
-
-
- Author- sorry, lost motivation after a while they're likely won't be a second part, really sorry but I hope you guys enjoy this so far. Let me know what you think:) love you all<33