Arthur in Italy..

Don't forget to vote and leave comments..

◉⁠‿⁠◉

Author's pov

Arthur's jet landed in front of a huge spacious mansion which belonged to him , ignoring the greetings of the guards he entered his mansion and straight went to the bedroom to have some relaxing time after the long trip .

      As usual two womens with the figure of goddess in sexy lingerie were preparing the bathtub for him, the huge bathroom with romanian decor looked extravagant...

     He stripped and got inside the tub which was more like a miny pool , both the womens stepped inside from either sides and massaged his body while he laid there resting his head on the edge closing his eyes feeling relaxed.

     After finishing the bath Arthur grabbed the blonde girl's neck and kissed her hard and did the same with the brown hair girl...

    " You blonde women I want you tonight in my bed, for now both of you get lost..! " He said with his signature rudely charming voice.

    Both the womens bowed and left. After the relaxing shower Arthur got ready in his black suit and went out of the mansion.

      Damian opened the door of the shiny black limousine and got inside after Arthur whereas Jarvis started driving the limo. Five black car with guards followed them from back and five were in front of their limo.

     The Italian mafia Lawrence Hudson was already informed that The Morris was coming to visit him and just the mere thought of facing the devil made him sweat but he didn't show it on his face...

    Lawrence was sitting in the living room of his mansion and was deep in thoughts when he heard his son Sebastian, who was entering the mansion with a blondie in his arms...

     " Lord this useless fucker.. " Lawrence muttered to himself and chosed to stay silent.

     On the other hand Sebastian found it very unusual that his father didn't throw any fiet towards him today.

    " Hey dad didn't the sun rose today..! " Sebastian said jokingly to piss off his father.

    " If you continue to be useless then I am afraid my family's sun will set early... Mafia king Morris is coming here- "

    " Oh so that's why you are scratching the walls like a coward and listen the day I took over your business I will make sure to knock that so called mafia king who is afraid to even show his face. "

     " Bastard do you have death wishes... He can destroy us in seconds and don't you dare to mess up with him. "

     " You will see that old man.. " He said with a smirk and took the blondie to his bed room...

     Soon the blonde women's screams and moans filled the mansion..

    " SHUT THE FREAKING DOOR OF HIS BEDROOM.. " Lawrence shouted at Byrn, his right hand man.

      After a few minutes Percy, Lawrence's left hand man came inside and bowed his head to him...

     " Boss Mafia king Morris is here.. " he said and Lawrence stood up from the couch and went to the main gate to welcome the mafia king.

      The premises of his mansion was filled with limos and black suited body guards...

     Lawrence was in awe as Morris stepped down from his car, even though his face was covered behind the black mask he was emitting the aura of a ruthless devil king..

     " Mr Morris welcome to my mansion.. " Lawrence said in his sweetest voice.

     " I prefer master.. " Morris said in his commanding voice and Lawrence gulped hard.

    " Yes master please come inside.. "

     Damian and Jarvis's faces were covered under a black mask too and all of them were directed to a spacious huge meeting room.

     Morris took the head chair ,whereas  both Damian and Jarvis stood either side of him. As for Lawrence he sat in front of Morris after getting his permission.

     " What brought you here Master..!? " He asked very politely and carefully.

     Morris signalled Damian and he started speaking the purpose of their arrival.

    " Mr Lawrence did you take master's permission before transporting drugs in Russia... " Damian said and Lawrence instantly fell in Morris's feet.

      " Master forgiveness... It was my son he is young and navie, he is not aware about your power but i will make him apologize to you.. "

    " Get up... " Morris spoke in his icy cold voice and Lawrence stood on his feet joining his hands sweating profusely.

     " Your son is not navie, he knows too much that no one does which can get him slaughtered. "

    " No master please i have only him... I will take complete control of his activities and make sure he doesn't ever bothers you. I promise..!! "

     " Lawrence your son has done an unforgivable mistake , other then transporting drugs in Russia he caused harm to my family... " Morris said in his dreaded voice while loading his gun.

     Lawrence had no other way to save his son from Morris, he also knew not a single one out there knew about Morris's family but his son directly attacked his weakness that meant he wasn't just a bluff. Lawrence was proud of his son but to destroy Morris he need to save Sebastian for now and that's how he thought to take all the blame on himself and give his life to save his son...

    " Morris the person that transported drugs in your land and attacked your family wasn't my son... He is not interested in my business but i am very much interested in taking over you... Yes it was me , I think by now your family would have reached the heav- " Lawrence provoked Morris to the extent he shot him right in the middle of his head sending him to hell.

      " Bastard...! " Morris spit on Lawrence's face and walked out crossing over his lifeless body.

    They were out of the mansion and after few minutes when Lawrence didn't come out of the meeting room... The guards went inside only to find him dead.

     Byrn his right hand man ran inside and checked Lawrence's pulse which has already stopped long time back... A lone tear rolled down his right eyes, Lawrence was like a father to him and he regretted agreeing to his words of leaving him alone with Morris as it would be disrespectful to Morris, who just shot him dead..

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Hope you like the chapter..

_Chris💛