An Open Letter

To my beloved readers,

Hello, this is Hari, and I'm so happy that I managed to pique your interest in reading my first-ever story. I hope that you continue to read it until it's finished.

So, just to give you guys a brief background about myself, I've been writing for a long time now but I decided just now to write one because I realized that some people might like my ideas.

I just happened to have so many ideas in my head and I feel like I need to share it with you too.

Anyway, I used the English language to write this story which is pretty obvious since I'm using it right now. The reason behind that is I wanted to reach more people. I know English is not the world's language but that's the only other language I know aside from Tagalog.

For that matter, I'd be most grateful if you guys pointed out any typographical or grammatical errors.

Let me know in the comments if you find any, so I can revise it immediately to avoid confusion.

Also, some plots may trigger unintentional emotions, so beware. Although I tried to minimize it as much as I could so you could all just read peacefully.

There are also some triggers about the language and words used. Again, some words are not appropriate for young audiences.

Lastly, voting on chapters and giving a comment will be much appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

Hari