01 | Reborn, Resist, Resolve, Relieve, Revolve

⚠️I do not own tokyo revengers, it is propiety of Ken Wakui.⚠️

First of all, I want to say that English is not my first or second language, and I only study it at school. Second, if there are spelling mistakes, comment on them to make this story better.

Thanks for reading this ᰔᩚ ( ᜊ°-° )ᜊ .ᐟ .ᐟ

-I'm modifying the manga to make this.

-Alive Shinichiro

-Takemichi has a sister named Hikari. Is an original creation.

Now, let's get started.

My name is Hanagaki Takemichi, I'm 26 years old and I am currently watching TV, my sister died a couple of years ago, when she was 14 years old she was brutally murdered. I still can't forgive myself for that, she was the cause of my smile, now that she's gone, I don't smile, I don't have any emotion to go on, all I do is apologize over and over and over again.

'The dispute between the TOKYO 卍 GANG has been intesifying in the city, recently uninvolved civilians fell victim to the dispute.'

'Within the many victims, there were two fatalities. Those are 25 years old, Tachibana Naoto and 26 years old, Tachibana Hinata.'

I was shocked, my best friend Naoto is dead, he wanted to become a police officer. And my middle school girlfriend too (Rot in hell, for cheating on me with Kisaki)

~"*°•. ~"*°• 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 •°*"~ .•°*"~

"All you do is apologize~!!" My manager was scolding me, maybe I should quit? It's not like my life was good, but, whatever

~"*°•. ~"*°• Time skip •°*"~ .•°*"~

«I live in a beat-up apartment with thin walls, I miss my old appartment, but, I had to move.»

«My manager is 6 years younger and treats me like an idiot.»

«I've only had one girlfriend and that was in the first year of middle school (Now dead)»

«I've never had anything perfect.»

«What I did wrong?»

I was thinking in life until someone pushed me in to the train tracks.

«This is how I'm going to die?»

I saw a flash and then...

I was in my 14 years body, I was in a trance until some voices take me out of it.

"OI! Takemichi!" Hurry up, it's gonna close on you" That was one of my old friends, Akkun, and also our leader

I'm going to introduce them to you:

Dumbass Yamagishi, who thinks he'll be smart if he wears glasses!!

Makoto, who's constantly fondling his cock!! (The manga says so, not me)

Our leader, Akkun!!

And my chilhood friend, Takuya!!

"Huh?" I checked my phone who was a flip phone (How nostalgic), it was July 4th 2005, 12 years in the past! I was so confused, first, the news of Tachibana, after, the train, and now I am in my 14 years old body!

I'm going to skip the first two fights, third year, Shibuya middle vs Takemichi and friends. Please don't kill me for it. Also, Hina is bad in here, so, Takemichi and her are not dating, so Takemichi didn't go to see her.