SYPNOSIS

~Love is Torture~

This is all work of fiction. No copyright intended. All of the scenes here came from the author's imagination. The story contains a lot of trigger warnings that are not advisable for young readers. Explicit and harsh words are used and included as well as sensitive content.

I'm still practicing my writing so there's still a lot of errors. This story has been written out of boredom so what I can only say is if you're looking for heavy angst and a perfect story flow and structure, this is definitely not for you. I wrote this to help me cope up and not to stress the readers. I'd also like to add that if you don't like being spoiled, avoid looking at the comment section. Thank you in advance.

Read at your own risk.

•••••

Only affluent people could afford the tuition at that particular university, or those who were the only ones accepted into the university and held the distinction of having the strictest grading scheme and authority.

There's a girl that chosen to have a scholarship to study in prestigious university.

Irina Eloise F. Denara

Exclusively smart, generous, gorgeous, aphrodisiac, uphill, etc. She's a normal girl who lives in a small town. She only has her mother and little sister, because her father chose to leave her wife just to hang out with other girls, or, should I say, he was scared to have a responsibility?

In terms of tuition fees, allowances, and 
other expenses, Irina's family is having 
financial difficulties. She works as a student employee at a 
coffee shop and studies architecture.

And there's a girl who entered in the coffee shop and fuck! She's freaking gorgeous! When her eyes landed on Irina everything, including her, seemed to move in slow motion, especially the way she glanced at her, causing Irina's heart to race faster.

Her charisma, the way she walks, how her hair sways when she walks, she's irresistible, she's a living goddess.

Here comes Lianna Stelle V. Farrel, a young and dedicated art professor who possesses an unyielding passion for her craft.

Known for her unwavering standards and a desire to extract nothing but excellence form her students.

Lianna is a force to be reckoned with in the realm of academia.

She holds a position of authority, further, solidifying her reputation as a formidable figure on campus.

However, beneath her composed exterior lies a tempest of emotions, as Lianna battles her own personal demons.

Anger issues simmer within her, ready to erupt at the slightest provocation. She harbors a disdain for those who display stubbornness, considering it an affront to her meticulously crafted world.

Irina was embarrassed because she didn't 
realize the woman she saw last time would
be her professor.

Professor Farrel has a many admirers like, model, artist, actor, etc. But, all of them are trash. All of the students in University was frightened by her aura. When you talk to her, she's like a tremendous animal that can eat you alive.

From the very begining, their personalities clash, setting the stage for a tumultuous relationship

Irina's intelligence becomes a source of constant frustration for Lianna, exacerbating her already simmering anger issues. Each encounter between them becomes a battle of wills, a clash of artistic ideologies. Lianna, unyielding in her pursuit of perfection, demands nothing less than brilliance from her students, including Irina.

However, despite the constant clashes and opposing temperaments, a spark of admiration begins to flicker feel within Lianna's heart.

But all of a sudden, our university has anew professor. Even if she's not particularly attractive, it's enough to draw in other individuals including, Professor Farrel.

Lianna's admiration for Irina vanished the moment she met the new professor. She was so obsessed with the new instructor; she's like a leech.

A stranger to friends, friends to lovers (not actually), lovers to friends, and friends to stranger.

These two young ladies are examples of 
why one-sided love is among the painful
thing that can happen to someone and that's why,

Love is torture.